British chef Gordon Ramsay's Channel 4 Christmas programme trailer uses "Please, Please, Please..."

Can't help but love Gordon and his hate for Jamie Oliver and not taking shit from anyone and using swear words which are and always should be commonly used words in our language. Thing about Gordon is that he is genuine and not fake like so many twats out there and that kind of people is frequently more rare in this day and age.

Just wanna sing to you all as well:

"I'm dreaming of a white trash xmas...."

Urbanus the mad swede (I do not fear Man City but I fear the muslims that helped them buy the trophy cause the trophy might be halal slaughtered and never be the same again)

ps. Oi Boro lad, looks like the Geordies can play football after all so it must be hellish in Middlesbrough right now!

Re: Article: British chef Gordon Ramsay's Channel 4 Christmas programme trailer uses

Thing about Gordon is that he is genuine and not fake like so many twats out there and that kind of people is frequently more rare in this day and age.

Uh-huh.

Fake audience
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ordon-Ramsays-show-produces-faked-crowds.html

Fake fishing a la Putin
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/jul/16/broadcasting.channel4

fake tan and hair
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-bastes-fake-tan-ladles-hair-dye-trip-LA.html

Fake face, fake teeth
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-A-damning-verdict-male-cosmetic-surgery.html

Yep. He is genuine and not fake like so many twats out there.

Re: Article: British chef Gordon Ramsay's Channel 4 Christmas programme trailer uses

Urbanus the mad swede (I do not fear Man City but I fear the muslims that helped them buy the trophy cause the trophy might be halal slaughtered and never be the same again)

Urban, we can smell your fear........
At least the Muslims are putting in to City..... unlike your Yanks who are simply taking out...... seems like you didnt have an ex player (like Wes Brown) to score the winner for you this weekend, pissed myself laughing at the penalty awarded...... Karma my friend, for all the dodgy wank penalties awarded to Stretford in front of the Stretford End over the decades....

Gordon Ramsey, a man who has frequently gone on record to show his destain for vegetarians.

Sue them for all they're worth, Mozzer.

MEAT IS MURDER.

Urban, we can smell your fear........
At least the Muslims are putting in to City..... unlike your Yanks who are simply taking out...... seems like you didnt have an ex player (like Wes Brown) to score the winner for you this weekend, pissed myself laughing at the penalty awarded...... Karma my friend, for all the dodgy wank penalties awarded to Stretford in front of the Stretford End over the decades....

Would be so typical of shitty to lose it to Spurs or any other side. We've never had any dodgy pens given but we've had them awarded against us like yesterday but United never lose they just run out of time and we didn't lose yesterday. The standard we have set means we get warlike headlines for drawing games when others get it for losing.

Penalty did not decide the game cause we had loads of chances to score a winner but it wasn't to be on the day. Whenever we have an off season we bounce back the season after and we've only played 1/3 of the season and you are counting your chickens already.

Gary Speed

RIP

Urban in sweden (Gordon Ramsay is real and not fake cause he is himself and that is something few of you on here know anything about cause you are all fooking fake including City fans that stay anonymous cause they fear they might fook it up and cannot stand for what they said with their own name and that shows you have little or no belief in your own side you fake fooking c***s. Where were you when you were shit?)

City won the league yesterday, now they can only lose it.....

Tommo, Australia

Can't help but love Gordon and his hate for Jamie Oliver and not taking shit from anyone and using swear words which are and always should be commonly used words in our language. Thing about Gordon is that he is genuine and not fake like so many twats out there and that kind of people is frequently more rare in this day and age.

Just wanna sing to you all as well:

"I'm dreaming of a white trash xmas...."

ps. Oi Boro lad, looks like the Geordies can play football after all so it must be hellish in Middlesbrough right now!

you're a wank and so is ramsay. not fake? genuine? the prick that says he was a professional footballer? away an lick ramsays arse

Gordon Ramsay is a legend for making fat americans cry in the kitchen when they cannot even make a decent meal for fooks sake. All you have are bombs and burgers and obese c***s that are better off dead.

Urban in fit Sweden (so sexy that we should be served on plates)

Go on Gordon give 'em hell mate and thanks for the birthday party you invited me to matey!

Have you ever seen a fit Moz fan full of vitamins and minerals peeling a clubbed to death seal?

I think you have.....

oink oink in the piggy factory ahead of xmas ya c***s

People like Grodon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver have been showing very grusome scenes of dead animals in their programs. They don't give a danm about animal rights. Morrissey and Johnny Marr should do something to stop evil Ramsey to use this song or any version of it in his tv programes ads. I don't mind that much about the John Lewis ad, as they don't use the original, but this... I'm disgusted!!
Gejo

Having been a fan of Gordon's cooking style for years, I thought this ad was amusing. The best restaurant meals I've ever eaten were in Gordon Ramsay restaurants, the last one being Petrus precisely ONE DAY before a certain event caused me to give up eating meat entirely. (The "event" being my first time seeing a Morrissey concert and that disturbing Meet Your Meat video.) At least my carnivore habit died out in style (unlike the tender, delicious quail that was on my plate - it probably died gruesomely.) Today, not even Gordon himself could persuade me to go back to eating animals. So I guess it's Morrissey 1, Ramsay 0.

Still we United fans had the last laugh today as City fooked it up when that freak-face Lescott wrong-footed the gay icon Hart in goal and when Balotelli spat out his dummy and destroyed the door to the Liverpool changing room. Looks like the league will be close with a lot of sides competing for the title and City are yet to have injuries and a bad spell and that happens to every team over a season.

YNWA

Urban in Sweden (Today was about more important things than football if there are any)

PS. Lescott looks like your girlfriend Laura you anonymous City fan that write on here and who used to go to London and cheat on Laura with that girl that left Manchester for London and broke your heart. Spurs away was more than a football game and you shagged her when Laura thought you were with the lads at footie. Shame on you son!

5 points suddenly feel like nothing and it is always great to fook up first and then be rescued the day after!

A late tribute to Newcastle manager Alan Pardew who celebrated his point yesterday, which was well deserved, with his swedish wife who made him some swedish pytt i panna for dinner and his wife had her whole swedish family with her at Old Trafford. So a swedish celebration it was after all.

Skål!

Urban the viking (Cause you are fooking not and better realise you are all of a lower race than me)

Still we United fans had the last laugh today as City fooked it up when that freak-face Lescott wrong-footed the gay icon Hart in goal and when Balotelli spat out his dummy and destroyed the door to the Liverpool changing room. Looks like the league will be close with a lot of sides competing for the title and City are yet to have injuries and a bad spell and that happens to every team over a season.

YNWA

Urban in Sweden (Today was about more important things than football if there are any)

PS. Lescott looks like your girlfriend Laura you anonymous City fan that write on here and who used to go to London and cheat on Laura with that girl that left Manchester for London and broke your heart. Spurs away was more than a football game and you shagged her when Laura thought you were with the lads at footie. Shame on you son!

5 points suddenly feel like nothing and it is always great to fook up first and then be rescued the day after!

A Swedish fan of the club from Stretford quoting YNWA - ha ha you couldnt make it up!!
So Stretford fans had the last laugh?? Why? You were 5 points behind on Saturday morning and STILL 5 points behind Sunday evening. Plus a vastly superior goal difference in City's favour. So you still laughing? Not as as much as City fans were laughing at The Swamp a few weeks ago - as the song goes, ''where were you when Dzeko scored?''
Injuries?? We can cope with the squad we have, after all, we've coped without Tevez (best player for the past 2 years) easily. And de Jong has been out for a period and Hargreaves too (remember him lol ;) So keep on doubting, keep on mocking..... come May I'd love to hear your excuses then....... ha ha

A Swedish fan of the club from Stretford quoting YNWA - ha ha you couldnt make it up!!
So Stretford fans had the last laugh?? Why? You were 5 points behind on Saturday morning and STILL 5 points behind Sunday evening. Plus a vastly superior goal difference in City's favour. So you still laughing? Not as as much as City fans were laughing at The Swamp a few weeks ago - as the song goes, ''where were you when Dzeko scored?''
Injuries?? We can cope with the squad we have, after all, we've coped without Tevez (best player for the past 2 years) easily. And de Jong has been out for a period and Hargreaves too (remember him lol ;) So keep on doubting, keep on mocking..... come May I'd love to hear your excuses then....... ha ha

You start to worry now as the others catch up from behind and when you get injuries and suspensions (like Balotelli) and a bad run we will see what you're made of. This weekend you blew the chance to really pull away cause we failed first and so we celebrate and your fans were gutted like the cameras showed at Anfailed.

YNWA

Urban the swede (unlike City Liverpool have a genuine history)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom