Brit/pol/ #1: second attempt edition

You have been watching too much Green Street :thumb:

I decided to treat you with the Mogg for this one :)

Watching it once was more than enough and british people are tanked on anger and always show it. It is a war legacy you cannot clean off ya even if you took a bath (who the fook takes a bath instead of a shower) even if you stayed in the water for a week.

The islands are sinking fast!

UK cannot even produce their own footballers and import players and managers that turned the football into a sleeping pill the size of a football.

UK lost its identity and the lazy people applauded and hardly managed to place a poppy on their coats. Just because a country had brave men and women in the past doesn't mean their offspring can sit on their arses eating pies.

They are ashamed of you lot!
With regards football, I agree with the implementation of let's say, 5 minimum English footballers per English football team when we actually leave the EUSSR. And actually, England have won several world cups this year at the younger age level and they need bringing through into the English clubs. Looking forward to it once they are forced to take English players first :thumb:

UK lost its identity and the lazy people applauded and hardly managed to place a poppy on their coats. Just because a country had brave men and women in the past doesn't mean their offspring can sit on their arses eating pies.

What did you think Brexit was? The fight is not up, and those people you are slating, will fight even harder than the rest.

Beat the nazis then turn into them yourself. We applaud the comedy that is the United Kingdom. Chances are you are sleeping just above a world war 2 bomb just waiting to go off.

Sleep well, you've being doing it so well for centuries already.

You really shouldn’t believe all you read Urbanus.

I know it is important for the Commission to push the Brexit disaster narrative, as the wheels on their gravy train look rather wobbly, but things here are still ticking over quite nicely.

7E4F32E2-A3A1-4DD5-93D0-6DFF014D0336.jpeg

Not something you could say for Spain (falling apart), Greece (still f***ed), Italy (banks on the edge), Poland (Article 7 triggered by the EU), France (4th year under a state of emergency) , Germany (no government until March) or the “Oh, look, I’ve found another hand grenade” capital of Europe, Sweden.

Add the Dutch and the Danes and others wondering if they’ll even have a fishing industry in March 2019, and a ten billion hole in the EU budget if you don’t play ball and I’d say you have you own troubles to worry about.

I know it is important for the Commission to push the Brexit disaster narrative, as the wheels on their gravy train look rather wobbly, but things here are still ticking over quite nicely.

View attachment 43352

Not something you could say for Spain (falling apart), Greece (still f***ed), Italy (banks on the edge), Poland (Article 7 triggered by the EU), France (4th year under a state of emergency) , Germany (no government until March) or the “Oh, look, I’ve found another hand grenade” capital of Europe, Sweden.

Add the Dutch and the Danes and others wondering if they’ll even have a fishing industry in March 2019, and a ten billion hole in the EU budget if you don’t play ball and I’d say you have you own troubles to worry about.

What you fail to realise is that I love the demise of the world cause that confirms what I always told people. Watching how right I was is really entertaining and how people who lost all they had still claim they are ok and getting by.

No one finds grenades here, they are used on police stations and probably for a reason. Those corrupt souls really has it coming when the shit hits the fan and me amongst other can't wait to settle a few scores.

Oh and by the way URBANUS, Sweden will be forced to enter in to any wars the EU want! EU army :thumb:

With regards football, I agree with the implementation of let's say, 5 minimum English footballers per English football team when we actually leave the EUSSR. And actually, England have won several world cups this year at the younger age level and they need bringing through into the English clubs. Looking forward to it once they are forced to take English players first :thumb:

What did you think Brexit was? The fight is not up, and those people you are slating, will fight even harder than the rest.

Those new young players won't be given the chance as they do not fit into the football diversity agenda. Do you really believe United brought Pogba home cause they did not have other players in their ranks?

Then he ordered United to buy Lukaku and then we had players like Salah who goes down on all fours toward mecca despite a ban on all religious celebration but the ref are glad to put a blind eye to it.

You brits are so fooked but your ears are great for flying standing out as they are so just find a runway and run real fast and you might land in Sweden for a meal and a bed if you're nice.

Britain is a islamic state and you all know it.

Oh and by the way URBANUS, Sweden will be forced to enter in to any wars the EU want! EU army :thumb:

Yeah, we have a few gay men and lesbians and our random military duty was scrapped ages ago only for them to reform it. This means insecure curling generation from 90's will have to take orders and they don't like that so we have a really powerful army.

I bet they will have a huge impact, NOT.

The first troops abroad ended with a swedish military dude shooting himself in the foot. There will be no more military wars and instead we will se Ukraine like scenarios with pocket wars side by side with ordinary life.

#Swexit

Sweden democrats and nazi party the Nordic Resistance Movement run for parliament september 2018.

Late at night when we go out on the balcony for some fresh air we sometimes see a fox running by. When I call out it stops and listens and looks at us and then gets on with it. One time a rabbitt who is fed by the neighbours were in its sights but we managed to scare the rabbitt off and destroyed any plans the fox had.

Late at night when we go out on the balcony for some fresh air we sometimes see a fox running by. When I call out it stops and listens and looks at us and then gets on with it. One time a rabbitt who is fed by the neighbours were in its sights but we managed to scare the rabbitt off and destroyed any plans the fox had.
Nature... it's a funny old thing isn't it :) Good on you for warning the Rabbit :thumb:

Nature... it's a funny old thing isn't it :) Good on you for warning the Rabbit :thumb:

We've all warmed to it cause it spends summers on the grass here chewing away at what the neighbours give to it and grass of course. Lies all flat on grass trying to hide and is not scared of anyone here cause it figured out we are harmless.

We even had a deer or two walking on the road some nights. Hedgehogs hide among the plants as well and when a hedgehog was courting another for sex the noise they made for hours was incredible.

Male walks around her in circle and she tried to fend him off and he had his way and then she complained on the #MeToo campaign online.

We've all warmed to it cause it spends summers on the grass here chewing away at what the neighbours give to it and grass of course. Lies all flat on grass trying to hide and is not scared of anyone here cause it figured out we are harmless.

We even had a deer or two walking on the road some nights. Hedgehogs hide among the plants as well and when a hedgehog was courting another for sex the noise they made for hours was incredible.

Male walks around her in circle and she tried to fend him off and he had his way and then she complained on the #MeToo campaign online.
I used to feed Hedgehogs here, they like cat food. My neighbour looked after her friends pet Hedgehog years ago and when walking my dog, we spotted it underneath a car tire and it was my dog's curiosity of the Hedgehog that saved it's life :)

I often hear a Stag calling out early in the morning :cool: Local Lord across the road murders them. I hope I get to see this happen to the bastard one day:

Last edited:

View attachment 43352

The fishing industry is important economically for the Dutch but much more important and in totals of money concerned. the trade with U.K. is on a far bigger scale. The trade revenue between Holland and U.K. is the biggest compared to any other country in Europe.

We are f***ed cause we can only have that same trade revenue when we both have independent deals with the U.K. that are benificial to both countries but the EU won’t allow that.

Nobody here in politics, government or opposition is bringing that on the table with the urgency it deserves.
They are just hiding cause that discussion would imply a discussion about leaving the EU too.

But we don’t have our own currency anymore. The U.K. still has it’s pound Sterling.

The problems of implementing our own currency again are immense and the question is if it’s all worth it.

I’m telling you, we’re f***ed. No escape. The EUSSR will destroy us.
The U.K. has a change to escape.

The fishing industry is important economically for the Dutch but much more important and in totals of money concerned. the trade with U.K. is on a far bigger scale. The trade revenue between Holland and U.K. is the biggest compared to any other country in Europe.

We are f***ed cause we can only have that same trade revenue when we both have independent deals with the U.K. that are benificial to both countries but the EU won’t allow that.

Nobody here in politics, government or opposition is bringing that on the table with the urgency it deserves.
They are just hiding cause that discussion would imply a discussion about leaving the EU too.

But we don’t have our own currency anymore. The U.K. still has it’s pound Sterling.

The problems of implementing our own currency again are immense and the question is if it’s all worth it.

Quando could you tell your government to stop pulse fishing please? :love::) Well to ban it I mean :D

I read estimates that the Dutch could lose 3% of GDP with a no deal. Lord alone knows how it would impact the Irish. I suspect it would be worse still. To put that into perspective the British economy lost 3.6% of GDP during WWII.

There are billions and billions of very good reasons why there will be a bespoke deal when the grown-ups replace the EU Commission in the negotiations. Apparently the British fishing grounds revert back here automatically after March 2019. I suspect there will be licensing deals after that.

A few months ago a German fishing union boss implied the EU countries would be prepared to confront the Royal Navy to maintain free access to British grounds. That’s the sort of idiocy that confronts us. It also crystallises the fear on the continent. The Danish fishing industry would collapse almost entirely, apparently. I don’t want to see that, but I do want our fishing towns regenerated. There is no other way to bring employment back to those areas.

I can tell you with certainty the ire of the British is not directed at populations, but at the Commission, and at the likes of Juncker and Verhofstadt and those here in the UK who support them. I think many here suspect they’d sell a Dutchman down the river every bit as quickly as a Brit.

Back
Top Bottom