Bring Southpaw Grammar to Spotify

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by SOUTHPAW GEEZA, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting about certain albums being on the u.k version but I’m still curious as to why refusal would be on the u.s version and not he others released on the same label

2. Maradona

Maradona Senior Member

Yes, we have Beethoven is Deaf on Spotify here in the UK.

3. Ugly Devil

Ugly Devil Well-Known Member

Spotify? Who cares? Most albums are uploaded to YouTube. If you're a real fan you'll already own the physical copy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
  4. rivum

rivum Member

no problem playing it on canadian spotify

5. NealCassidy

NealCassidy Well-Known Member

not in uk

6. Bulbous Salutation

Bulbous Salutation Member

Viva Hate and Bona Drag seem to have disappeared from Apple Music today. Anybody know why? Have they also gone from Spotify?

7. Thewlis

Thewlis Junior Member

They are on spotify

8. marred

marred Member

This completely goes against my campaign to have all music removed from Spotify.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This. You can already listen to it online here, if you really must, though picking up a CD version - either new or second hand - will be dirt cheap anyway, so I'm not sure why the particular burning need for it to be on Spotify.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. marred

marred Member

Anytime I see it at the store it's usually $5 for a CD. Vinyl on the other hand is in the hundreds.

11. Harsh Truth

Harsh Truth Ever Felt Had?

In the US, Years of Refusal was licensed to Lost Highway Records for release and distribution, so that is probably why it appears on Spotify while other Attack releases do not.

12. Look mate im an 18 year old, I have no time for CD or vinyl (unless someone wishes to post me one and save me £200) I pay with my hard earned money for spotify to support the artists, Southpaw Grammar the greatest album of all time not being on there is disgraceful. I will sing the praises of that album till I die. I am doing my best to get in touch with either Moz, Spotify or RCA to get the album on spotify UK.
    I will be doing street campaigning in Birmingham, london, Manchester to get the message out there. (The orginal not re release)

Luke aka Southpaw Geeza

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Harsh Truth

Harsh Truth Ever Felt Had?

I'm sure the artists appreciate the $0.006 per stream. If 1,500 people stream "Boy Racer" this year, Moz can buy a vodka soda with his $9 check.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Insightful Insightful x 2
  14. Try Anything Twice

Try Anything Twice Consultant to the World

Remember Prince saying something about no one ever getting rich off of downloads.

15. Miles_Gonzalez

Miles_Gonzalez New Member

Spotify songs are great, but you can't listen to spotify songs offline unless to convert spotify music to mp3. This tips help me great. If you like, you can give it a try.

• Funny Funny x 1