bring me the head of mark ronson

Can you parade it around the towns and cities on a stake for the villagers to admire, and for me to throw stones at?

Oh just shut up and post it in one of the other threads, i;m sure you ;like some right shit music too

You're right, it is appalling, it makes me cringe, truly awful. What annoys me is that kids will hear it and think he did the original.

You're right, it is appalling, it makes me cringe, truly awful. What annoys me is that kids will hear it and think he did the original.

I have already met one such kid :mad: and hastened to correct them

is it just me or is this the worst cover of a smiths song ever

tatu are musical genius compaired to this pile of arse

stop me ... stop your F&*king self

oh shut up you boring conservative bellend. There have been enough posts without inane kack like this.

no, in my opinion its not the worse cover there are many many worse covers than this. There was a whole punk or metal cover version album that totally sucked. In fact i have a folder full of much worse cover versions. I should post some and horrify you all :p

hehe - I'm with you there, vicar. I've heard some truly awful covers (I think I have a similar folder) and comparatively, I thought this one was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom