'Bring Back JJ' Petition

For the record, I too would like JJ to be unbanned. I can't take a moral stance because I am not in possession of all the facts about his banning. I'd like him unbanned for the purely selfish reason that his posts sometimes amuse me.

It's not only that he is amusing... he's also quite knowledgeable... i feel we are missing out on his intellectual input as well;)

Our loss.

poster.jpg

well, like I said elsewhere, I doubt anything will bring JJ back, once David T decides something, thats pretty much that for at least a year :straightface:
however, we can all show JJ our appreciation, I am setting aside my tip money from this weekend to buy his book finally :thumb:

In defense of Kewpie (well, someone has to), it sounds like she may have stepped on a linguistic land mine.

She was repeating a comment she had read about a Jewish Hollywood insider/Academy type and his wife, who said something catty about Jewish Hollywood, probably in jest. By the transitive properties of Yahweh, the insider had a right to say that (his wife, iffy). The Extras episode with Kate Winslet was pretty amusing, and they did make the same joke, and she did end up winning the award for The Reader, which was not only deserved, but very meta.

Also by the transitive property of Yahweh, only Jewish People can use the word "Jews," anyone else is itchin' for a fight.

Let's not get the anti-semitic pitchforks out just yet, there's enough ugliness going around. Kewpie's attitude has not made her many friends, it's true, but I find it hard to believe that she's an out-loud-and-proud bigot. :(

That thread reminds me: NRitH was the fastest draw on Solo - I miss him.

The thing with that picture is it's online where anyone can add any text & save it.

So we could have the same picture with 10,000 variations by the end of the week.

Not from me you won't. I'll be "f***ing banned", to use the moderator vernacular.

"Unruly boys,
Who will not grow up
They must be taken in hand."

In defense of Kewpie (well, someone has to), it sounds like she may have stepped on a linguistic land mine.

She was repeating a comment she had read about a Jewish Hollywood insider/Academy type and his wife, who said something catty about Jewish Hollywood, probably in jest. By the transitive properties of Yahweh, the insider had a right to say that (his wife, iffy). The Extras episode with Kate Winslet was pretty amusing, and they did make the same joke, and she did end up winning the award for The Reader, which was not only deserved, but very meta.

Also by the transitive property of Yahweh, only Jewish People can use the word "Jews," anyone else is itchin' for a fight.

Let's not get the anti-semitic pitchforks out just yet, there's enough ugliness going around. Kewpie's attitude has not made her many friends, it's true, but I find it hard to believe that she's an out-loud-and-proud bigot. :(

That thread reminds me: NRitH was the fastest draw on Solo - I miss him.

Is JJ an out and out bigot? Well he's been banned for a year for posting a baby dressed as Hitler so I guess Kewpie a bigot for this remark.
I hate it when people say Americans/Mexicans/Liverpudlians,/blacks, gays etc...... are this, that and the other. Don't you?

Is JJ an out and out bigot? Well he's been banned for a year for posting a baby dressed as Hitler so I guess Kewpie a bigot for this remark.
I hate it when people say Americans/Mexicans/Liverpudlians,/blacks, gays etc...... are this, that and the other. Don't you?

Is that the official line? He was banned for posting a picture of a baby dressed as Hitler?! They showed pictures of some baby dressed as Hitler and Osama Bin Laden on Have I Got News For You last week - that's prime time BBC1. Hardly the most offensive picture one can see. If you think that picture is worthy of a ban, you have lived a sheltered life. I could show you things that would make your eyes water. But enough about my huge penis.... :squiffy:

"Schindler's List, The Pianist, Sophie's Choice etc many films about WWII and holocaust won the awards because the industry is run by Jewish people."

No,Kewpie they won awards because they were great films.

"Schindler's List, The Pianist, Sophie's Choice etc many films about WWII and holocaust won the awards because the industry is run by Jewish people."

No,Kewpie they won awards because they were great films.

Apparently they only let Lenny Henry host Children in Need because he's black, and his (former) wife has issues with food, albeit not the same issues the little Africans have with food.

If I was being serious, I could get banned for that. WooPie was being serious about what she said, so why wasn't she sanctioned/made to apologise?

Is that the official line? He was banned for posting a picture of a baby dressed as Hitler?! They showed pictures of some baby dressed as Hitler and Osama Bin Laden on Have I Got News For You last week - that's prime time BBC1. Hardly the most offensive picture one can see. If you think that picture is worthy of a ban, you have lived a sheltered life. I could show you things that would make your eyes water. But enough about my huge penis.... :squiffy:

I'm on JJ's side. I don't agree with it. why is it not ok for JJ but ok for a Mod......oh, I see, she's a mod

Tags
jj evans pathetic we want jj back
Back
Top Bottom