Brighton - Brighton Centre (Oct. 14, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Am Veronica / The Loop / Knockabout World / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / Never Had No One Ever / Rebels Without Applause / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Suedeheadsociety live, thread comments & verified by 'Buddy TC'.

Last edited:
My first gig since late 2019, before everything in the world went nuts... Brilliant Show, loved it.
Wish the show was a little longer, started at 20.30, was all over by 21.50, but I understand he wasn't feeling 100%...personally I didn't notice till he said, but I was up in the gods.
Thank You Morrissey

We Hate It When Our Friends
Our Frank
How Soon Is Now?
First Of The Gang To Die
Disappointed
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
Irish Blood, English Heartv
I Am Veronica
The Loop
Knockabout World
Bonfire of Teenagers
Everyday Is Like Sunday (Auld Lang Syne Int)
Half A Person
Never Had No One Ever
Rebels Without Applause
Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want
Jack The Ripper

Encore
Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Moz is happy!! He did super on the UK tour, something that maybe had him worried. I love that it's okay. But now it is enough for a while to rest Moz !! you must replenish energies take care of yourself very carefully with alcohol !!, little!! ,without excesses.,!!!. Hopefully one day I will receive the blessing of seeing Moz live and I can give him a big hug Moz I love you!!! Now a pause and then follow the.world is yours Unstoppable Moz!!!!!!!!!! ai lofiuuuu

I wanted to ask you: someone knows that if Moz has a photo book he would have a lot to show! If you don't have it, I suggest you have it. Moz you should make a book of photos commented by you with different moments of your personal and professional life!!! Other singers did... example Lorenzo de Felt al.that I admire a lot since I discovered it on this site,. Moz has his nephew who must have collected a lot of photos....... I want a photo book from Moz.yaa!!!!!! Long live the best!!! Long live MORRISSEY!!! The best .El mas groso de los cantantes Moz te admiro mal!!!!!!!!!!

Morrissey announces for the 379th time the release of his new single I am Veronica and tells about his good friend Miley

I think it was the best Veronica of the tour, no matter how tired he was at the end of it. Hopefully we'll have the studio version to stream/download/purchase physically before the US tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom