Brighton - Brighton Centre (Oct. 14, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Am Veronica / The Loop / Knockabout World / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / Never Had No One Ever / Rebels Without Applause / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Suedeheadsociety live, thread comments & verified by 'Buddy TC'.

Last edited:
Please please

‘While there’s ale still in the barrel.. I’ll sing this song’. Jack ripper.

Acknowledges voice being 'scratchy'.

Sweet & Tender encore.

Sharples shirt again:

Screenshot_20221014-215610.png

With "Brighton" added by Morrissey.

Congratulations to Morrissey for a fabulous UK tour… looking forward to the next one and the new album.. reaffirming , again, his iconic status. Here’s to many more years.

Another great gig. My third and final from
This tour. Best version of NHNOE on this show. Can’t believe the UK tour is already over 😢

Fabulous show - nice change up from previous sets.
I can’t help but think when he mentioned about nearly not playing due to his voice, that a few years ago we wouldn’t have had a show.

The UK tour is over and was a great success! Now Moz'll have some time off to rest and get prepared for the upcoming US tour.

Have a nice vacation, Moz!

Luff you. :)💓🇧🇷

Provisional setlist up for discussion as missing something & sequence questioned:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / How Soon Is Now? / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / First Of The Gang To Die/ Irish Blood, English Heart / I Am Veronica / The Loop / Knockabout World / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / Never Had No One Ever / Rebels Without Applause / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

20221014_222507.jpg

He seems so much happier and dare I say, at peace with himself this tour than in recent years?

His voice, his banter and his energy is nothing like I’ve seen him (since 2014 live). Whatever happens with Bonfire, he’s still got plenty left on the tank and won’t go out quietly. We luff you moz

Amazing tour! Killed it as he always does. A huge success. But incredibly sad it's over. We luff you, M! 💜

Another fantastic gig. This was the first time I didn't get involved right in the middle. Very different experience. Tonight didn't seem as energetic as Brixton with a much older crowd in general. Nevertheless, Morrissey was great as ever and I can't wait for the next tour, which is hopefully for the new album 🤞🤞

THE END, THE END.

OUR GREATEST TIME EVER ...

VIVA ALL MORRISSEY FANS

EVERYWHERE.

Truly disappointed i wasn't there :(
Viva Morrissey !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom