Brighton - Brighton Centre (Mar. 3, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Spent The Day In Bed / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now? / All You Need Is Me // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• From docinwestchester:

This is cool. Moz (or someone on his team) used a fan made twitter pic for backdrop (@EricaCalil / Twitter on Mar. 1):

42402_brighton.jpg

Last edited:
From Mando's IG story today:

20180303_200147.jpg

The venue is not suffering the same weather that so many others currently are - safe travels to those attending from afar.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Brighton is the humasexual capital of the UK, apparently. Moz should be in a good mood tonight.

Brighton looks lovely especially considering half the UK and Ireland is under snow or was up to this morning anyway. Hope ye enjoy Moz!

FB_IMG_1520116107741.jpg

Video:

Regards,
FWD.

Playboys remains apparently and
All You Need Is Me added!!!?

Setlist:
Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / The Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / WPINOYB / Spent The Day In Bed / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police / Hold On To Your Friends / Every Day Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now / All You Need Is Me // Irish Blood, English Heart.

The setlist tweet is confirmed by setlist.fm.

Shirt toss:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Reviews mention the shields in the light show but are they more likely to be prefect badges in relation to the the Low In High School album?

Last edited:
TLOTFIP
I wish Lonely
Suedehead
Jacky's only happy
My Love (I'd do anything)
Bullfighter dies
Munich Air Disaster
When you open your legs
World Peace
Spent the day in bed
Back on the chain gang
I Bury The Living
If you don't like me don’t look at me
Home Is a question
Jack the Ripper
Who will protect us from the police?
Hold onto your friends
Sunday
How soon is now?
All you need is me

IBEH

Back in my air bnb after my epic 36 hour journey from post-apocalyptic Wales. Details to follow.

I really enjoyed it. 'Mrs' Bluebird didn't but she didn't go to bed till 6am yesterday.

Crowd were into it, Saturday nights at the seaside always seem to be better gigs.
Changed the order a bit. Definitely better standing at a Moz gig (I was right at the back)

Moz in very very good spirits complained about the HMV 'up the road' only stocking 2 copies of his latest LP.

"Can I cope? CAN I COPE? Not really."

"Wherever you go to after tonight, I hope you have a good night. You've earnt it"

PS I may be paraphrasing.

Also caught a welltimed gladioli throw during How Soon Is Now.... some might say stagecraft but let's just think he was good at catching.

One of my better Morrissey gig experiences out of the 36 I've been to over the years. I'd rank it about number 9

All you need is me was def played. No Speedway, No I Started Something.
Started with Last of the Famous which grabs the attention straightaway.

As an aside Morrissey definitely performs nowadays he is a performing seal

Oh yeh definitely sold out. Queuing round the block at 8pm.

Venue wouldnt let you keep your ticket stubs btw (they'd swap them back at the end) which is disappointing for those of us who like to keep souvenirs of gigs away when you are lucky enough to have physical tickets beforehand.

If anyone wants a ticket from tonight as a souvenir. I have one going as I couldn't make it in the end (a friend has got a ticket for me at The London Palladium next Saturday !). If anyone is interested in having it. message me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom