Bridgewater Hall/hassle celebs!

Bona

my friend works in ticket allocation at BWater Hall and says freebies have been given to Tony Wilson, Tim Booth, Coronation Street people, Tony Warren and others. One interesting person was someone called 'Damon Morrissey' who turned up with his petite red-headed (Irish?) wife. She presumed he was some relation of Mozzer? Said he was tall, slim and looked a tiny bit like Moz but had fair hair and black-rimmed specs. He'll be sat in the Choir circle apparently (stalkers alert!). Any way, this got me thinking, as anyone here met any of Morrissey's family?

Tony Wilson would have a nerve to turn up, what with all the bad blood between him and Morrissey.

Morrissey's Dad

I met Morrissey's Dad a few times in the late 80's (and a female cousin). Peter Morrissey was a really lovely down-to-earth chap, a cool guy. Reminded me of a cross between George Best and Kenny Rogers looks-wise. His cousin was going out with an old mate of mine...

At Grimsby Moz waved to a couple on the balcony, the girl was wearing glasses, the fella was a bit chubby.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom