Brett Anderson - at mermaid theatre 08?

Bigmouth

Scandinavian
As all you Suedemaniacs should know, Brett has recorded a new studio-album called "Wilderness". The album is said to be completly acqustic...(?)
It will probably be released at the end of this month or in the end of august.
At the 7:th July (a couple of weeks ago) he made a preformance at the Mermaid Theatre in London; a prewiew of this new recorded album. :)

setlist:-

A Different Place
The Empress
Clowns
Chinese Whispers
Blessed
Funeral Mantra
Back To You (with Emmanuelle Seigner)
Knife Edge
P Marius
-----------------interval------------------
Love Is Dead
Song For My Father
Simple Words (with Emmanuelle Seigner)
Saturday Night
The Living Dead
My Dark Star
Pantomime Horse
Still Life
The Wild Ones
To The Winter
By The Sea
The Power
He's Gone
The 2 Of Us
The Asphalt World
----------------encore-------------------
So Young
Ebony
Everything Will Flow
Trash

Now, My question is; does anyone of you brettmaniacs got this liveshow recorded in mp3 or similar?
I would love to hear it

weird as it is; I just found the album! right in this link at 4shared...but I don't have any idea who put it there...but the important thing is; it's here. :guitar:

http://www.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?sortType=1&sortOrder=1&sortmode=2&searchName=brett+wilderness&searchmode=2&searchName=brett+wilderness&searchDescription=&searchExtention=&sizeCriteria=atleast&sizevalue=10&start=0

05_Brett_Anderson_Article.jpg

If this is the real album; let's enjoy he's sadness & melancholy :pray:

I am grateful for this downlod but can we get more than the first 9 tracks? I would love to hear the Suede stuff.

Yeah, Sorry about that... I wish to hear the Suede stuffs as well.

But in this same thread I found some old Brett-gigs from last year; live in London 2007 & live at Queen Elizabeths Hall 2007 etc.

http://www.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?sortType=1&sortOrder=1&sortmode=2&searchName=brett+anderson&searchmode=2&searchName=brett+anderson&searchDescription=&searchExtention=&sizeCriteria=atleast&sizevalue=10&start=0

Sorry but this is all I can do - though you can search out for the Mermaid Theatre 08 gig.

Yeah, Sorry about that... I wish to hear the Suede stuffs as well.

But in this same thread I found some old Brett-gigs from last year; live in London 2007 & live at Queen Elizabeths Hall 2007 etc.

http://www.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?sortType=1&sortOrder=1&sortmode=2&searchName=brett+anderson&searchmode=2&searchName=brett+anderson&searchDescription=&searchExtention=&sizeCriteria=atleast&sizevalue=10&start=0

Sorry but this is all I can do - though you can search out for the Mermaid Theatre 08 gig.

Thanks for all your efforts...mcuh appreciated mate!
I must admit I choked a little on my apple when clicking on the first link and finding the first download was Pamela Anderson's sex vid.

Love PTxx.

Although I've got most of the stuff he did after Coming Up I really don't think much of it, but this new stuff - its not bad, not bad at all. A lot better then the last lp. Thank you very much Bigmouth!

Back
Top Bottom