Brentwood 3/11 roll call

GirlAfraid23

If its still on, whose gonna be there...:)

BUMP as no one replied!!!

God! it looks like it! haha I hope more people are!

Bumping this shiz again!

Right, Bumping this once again as we know its on tomorrow :):):)

Re: Brentwood traffic warning

Just a heads up for anyone driving.

Brentwood High Street is closed for road works, so you can't get into Brentwood from the Brook Street roundabout (Junction 28 M25 ). You'll need to go up the A12 and come back into Brentwood at junction 12.

On a positive note though, I've been to the venue on a recce this afternoon and the parking's free !

I shall be there! I only live 15 mins walk away so couldn't belive it when he announced Brentwood on the tour! This will be my 4th Time seeing him and I am really looking forward to it
x

A MartinTalbot is Twittering during the concert....A great read! So far:

# The Last Of The Gang To Die, then the 50-year old man strips to the waist, throws his shirt into the crowd and leaves. Genius.half a minute ago from Echofon

# Now he's passing the microphone to the audience.......2 minutes ago from Echofon

# A man just invaded the stage... And kissed Mozza's hand. :)20 minutes ago from Echofon

# Death At One's Elbow? Blimey. Didn't see that one coming.25 minutes ago from Echofon

# And THAT was the best How Soon Is Now ever.about 1 hour ago from Echofon

# And straight into This Charming Man. "Punctured bicycle on a hillside desolate..." Bonzer!about 1 hour ago from Echofon

# Excellent merch too. Including a claret and blue "Morrissey" football scarf. Now, if they had one in Town colours...about 1 hour ago from Echofon

# ...and the only venue I've ever been to which can boast it's own swimming pool. Swimming hats for sale in reception along with the merch.about 2 hours ago from Echofon

# Morrissey at Brentwood Leisure Centre tonight. Possibly the strangest venue I've ever attended. Beer sold out already...about 2 hours ago from Echofon

Back
Top Bottom