Brendan Buckley & Gustavo Manzur post photos of Morrissey rehearsals (May 4, 2022)

On Brendan Buckley's Instagram page, he posted a story today of a photo with the caption: "mini me" helping out with Morrissey rehearsals (Day #3) 🐉

He also tags Morrissey's Instagram accounts, Cruel World's Instagram, @Mozangelesevents, and Drum brand accounts.

I guess he's playing with Morrissey in the coming days!

Screenshot attached

Screenshot_20220504-194527.png

Added by Gustavo:
Screenshot_20220505-110052~2.png
Screenshot_20220505-110043~2.png
Screenshot_20220505-110032~3.png
279896653_417865433046410_8811566226930440500_n~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesse Tobias last seeing trying out for Red Hot Chili Peppers back up guitarist position. Can't blame the guy, pays better.
Well that is his Fender Starcaster in the background of Gustavo‘s selfie so he hasn’t left Team Morrissey just yet.

Che: Someone knows if J Tobaiaasss as Moz calls him left the band I don't think, Moz wants it!:unsure:

We ask for topics ? Ay Moz please I would like to listen to wonderful woman and hand in glove and from Moz soloist I want Dog songs I have to think tb I want VAI of quarry arsenal ringledears I have to think. But I'd love to hear Morrissey singing wonderful woman

Screenshot_20220505-200841~2.png

Alain's comment re: rehearsals.
FWD.

If I was M, I would sprinkle two unreleased songs into the set, for the bootleggers.
Get peoples juices going..
If I was him I'd do a complete setlist overhaul every other night and fill it with hits too. He has the backlog of gems so why leave them in the drawer of the Arcane Old Wardrobe. I would also play for two hours solid (not including half finished sentences in that runtime).

If I was him I'd do a complete setlist overhaul every other night and fill it with hits too. He has the backlog of gems so why leave them in the drawer of the Arcane Old Wardrobe. I would also play for two hours solid (not including half finished sentences in that runtime).
Alma Matters, Ganglord, Speedway, Paris, World Peace, Meat Is Murder, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Jack The Ripper, Irish Blood, English Heart and How Soon Is Now will continue to be played to death.

Alma Matters, Ganglord, Speedway, Paris, World Peace, Meat Is Murder, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Jack The Ripper, Irish Blood, English Heart and How Soon Is Now will continue to be played to death.
He should throw in Well I Wonder, Nobody Loves Us, Disappointed, Picadilly Palare, We Hate It, Headmaster Ritual, I Know It's Over, I Want The One I Can't Have, I've Changed My Plea, My Love Life, Michael's Bones, Girl Least Likely To, and covers of My Insatiable One and Love Will Tear Us Apart.

He should throw in Well I Wonder, Nobody Loves Us, Disappointed, Picadilly Palare, We Hate It, Headmaster Ritual, I Know It's Over, I Want The One I Can't Have, I've Changed My Plea, My Love Life, Michael's Bones, Girl Least Likely To, and covers of My Insatiable One and Love Will Tear Us Apart.
Tobias’ cack-handed, dad-rock guitar playing on Michael’s Bones? No thanks. I still can’t quite understand what on earth he thought he was doing with his “interpretation“of This Charming Man.

View attachment 81008
Alain's comment re: rehearsals.
FWD.

I was wondering if that piece of paper on Gustavo's keyboard was a setlist that could be zoomed in on. That'd make this statement very funny.

BTW, it hasn't been confirmed but a commenter on Boz's latest post on FB indicates he's playing a gig in NYC on May 19. That would certainly strengthen the likelihood that he won't be participating in the live band anymore.

Doubt Morrissey has forgotten his grudge with Suede and he has never been a big fan of Joy Division.

looks like a cool wee guy,good to get him involved and will be a good experience for him.
this time next week we could be listening to a live version of I Am V and another.
good times.
We should at the very least be hearing I Am Veronica but something tells me that Morrissey in his typical "don't give 'em what they want" style, will not give us what we want.

I can't keep looping this fifteen second snippet forever.

Fingers crossed!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom