Brendan Buckley & Gustavo Manzur post photos of Morrissey rehearsals (May 4, 2022)

On Brendan Buckley's Instagram page, he posted a story today of a photo with the caption: "mini me" helping out with Morrissey rehearsals (Day #3) šŸ‰

He also tags Morrissey's Instagram accounts, Cruel World's Instagram, @Mozangelesevents, and Drum brand accounts.

I guess he's playing with Morrissey in the coming days!

Screenshot attached

Screenshot_20220504-194527.png

Added by Gustavo:
Screenshot_20220505-110052~2.png
Screenshot_20220505-110043~2.png
Screenshot_20220505-110032~3.png
279896653_417865433046410_8811566226930440500_n~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gordyboy9

Let The Bullets Fly.
looks like a cool wee guy,good to get him involved and will be a good experience for him.
this time next week we could be listening to a live version of I Am V and another.
good times.

Mike Rourke

Was Brendan Buckley the drummer who was said to have played on the Bonfire album?
Can't remember who mentioned this. Morrissey himself?
Edit - just checked, he was actually the drummer at last year's shows...

Last edited:

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Was Brendan Buckley the drummer who was said to have played on the Bonfire album?
Can't remember who mentioned this. Morrissey himself?
Edit - just checked, he was actually the drummer at last year's shows...
Chad Smith on Bonfire.

As per strange... thread, Brendan has left his current drumming job/tour and has a substitute so he can do Vegas.

Screenshot_20220503-0018432.png

Regards,
FWD.

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
Alain!

L

Lujissey .Moz is Luz

Who is Brendan Buckley? Who knows him. Missing the main protagonist no one takes a picture of Moz, I want to see him first God

L

Lujissey .Moz is Luz

AAh is the chinito drummer!!! Or Japanese, walked well and continues

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
Who is Brendan Buckley? Who knows him. Missing the main protagonist no one takes a picture of Moz, I want to see him first God
Plenty of people know Buckley. Mainly his friends and family. Some know him through his music, either as colleagues (like Moz) or fans.

M

M as in M

Jesse Tobias last seeing trying out for Red Hot Chili Peppers back up guitarist position. Can't blame the guy, pays better.

T

TobiasislikeaPeriod

Jesse Tobias last seeing trying out for Red Hot Chili Peppers back up guitarist position. Can't blame the guy, pays better.
Good riddance! Hope he chokes on a chicken bone. I would pay him more to leave the band, perhaps the curse will be lifted.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom