Brendan Buckley FB/IG: La Fabrique Studios (March 4, 2023)

brendanbuckley-04032023-0001.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0002.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0003.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0004.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0005.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0006.jpg

An nice look at the recording studio posted by Brendan.
Regards,
FWD.

Saint Rémy and its environs are stunning in summer, but must be pretty bleak in winter.
The recording of the album seemed to be pretty quick, which I suppose it would be if it’s coming out of your own bank account rather than being funded by a record company.

Quite what the rush was, I don’t know. No record company is going to release anything with his name attached to it. He won’t even release any of it himself, why would they?
Do we know how much time they spent in the studio for this album, and how that compares to previous recordings?

Keep wondering, why doesn't Noel Gallagher sign Moz up to his label?

The rug under the drumkit. You can get them at Dunelm.

More France:

He doesn’t have one really - its a sub section of ignition
Ignition is a management company. Sour Mash, however, is very much a record company founded by Noel Gallagher.

Ignition is a management company. Sour Mash, however, is very much a record company founded by Noel Gallagher.
Yes but Noel might want him to change the lyrics to Bonfire, although Noel probably would encourage it to stay. There are plenty of options for Morrissey, he needs to pick one and get these albums out.

Do you mean Low In High School and I Am Not A Dog? I've been a Moz fan since the 80's and think those albums are brilliant and exciting and have moved Moz into different soundscapes.
I Am Not A Dog is the best album Morrissey has done since Vauxhall And I.

Screenshot_20230306-231205.png
juangaleanotoro-06032023-0001.jpg

Juan above.
Band travelling.
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom