Brendan Buckley FB/IG: La Fabrique Studios (March 4, 2023)

brendanbuckley-04032023-0001.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0002.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0003.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0004.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0005.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0006.jpg

An nice look at the recording studio posted by Brendan.
Regards,
FWD.

Continued:

brendanbuckley-04032023-0010.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0009.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0008.jpg
brendanbuckley-04032023-0007.jpg

Saint Rémy and its environs are stunning in summer, but must be pretty bleak in winter.
The recording of the album seemed to be pretty quick, which I suppose it would be if it’s coming out of your own bank account rather than being funded by a record company.

Quite what the rush was, I don’t know. No record company is going to release anything with his name attached to it. He won’t even release any of it himself, why would they?

Last edited:
Big shout out to FWD and other moderators who invest so much time on Moz-Solo to give us our regular Moz fixes.

Yes I've had a couple of hazy IPAs and am feeling twilight hazy myself.
No please don't move this to off-topic.
Maybe you can, I don't mind. Just saying thanks to FWD.

Last edited:
Saint Rémy and its environs are stunning in summer, but must be pretty bleak in winter.
The recording of the album seemed to be pretty quick, which I suppose it would be if it’s coming out of your own bank account rather than being funded by a record company.

Quite what the rush was, I don’t know. No record company is going to release anything with his name attached to it. He won’t even release any of it himself, why would they?
Maybe it's a release of energy for Moz and the band to get into the studio to create and record music. A way of shaking off the never-ending disappointment of dealing with money grubbing philistine record labels who only think in ledger lines of obscenely greedy profits.

Big shout out to FWD and other moderators who invest so much time on Moz-Solo to give us our regular Moz fixes.

Yes I've had a couple of hazy IPAs and am feeling twilight hazy myself.
No please don't move this to off-topic.
Maybe you can, I don't mind. Just saying thanks to FWD.
Your colour scheme makes my eyes sore. Best stick to mineral water.

Maybe it's a release of energy for Moz and the band to get into the studio to create and record music. A way of shaking off the never-ending disappointment of dealing with money grubbing philistine record labels who only think in ledger lines of obscenely greedy profits.
His fault for not signing to a smaller, more "artist friendly" label.

Judging by recent albums, it's far from "the best way."
Do you mean Low In High School and I Am Not A Dog? I've been a Moz fan since the 80's and think those albums are brilliant and exciting and have moved Moz into different soundscapes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom