Morrissey Central "Brazil TV" (August 25, 2022)

I’m speaking to my kids about Smiths songs Morrissey played live: I was at Motherwell in ‘95 but I’ve looked at the set list, on here via the Motherwell search, and Sweet and Tender isn’t on there. I’m sure he played it?

I’m speaking to my kids about Smiths songs Morrissey played live: I was at Motherwell in ‘95 but I’ve looked at the set list, on here via the Motherwell search, and Sweet and Tender isn’t on there. I’m sure he played it?
Although some of the PJLM records could be erroneous without gig reports to back them up, in this case there's a full recording of the gig to confirm no S&TH (wasn't played in '95 at all either).
Regards,
FWD.

Although some of the PJLM records could be erroneous without gig reports to back them up, in this case there's a full recording of the gig to confirm no S&TH (wasn't played in '95 at all either).
Regards,
FWD.
Sorry, read again and you’ve answered the question. And can I ask when it was first played; Im smashing two into one in my dotage. I blame Carlisle Baz.

Sorry, read again and you’ve answered the question. And can I ask when it was first played; Im smashing two into one in my dotage. I blame Carlisle Baz.
First @ WCH '88 and then next played again in 2012.
Regards,
FWD.

Agree. But it should be noted, out of all the musicians that he’s worked with, I’ve never seen him hangout with any one of them as much as he’s been seen hanging out with Jesse. So call it a rare case, maybe.
Back in the early 2000's I ran into moz and Alain hanging out in a small club in Hollywood, when Morrissey lived in the area. They were there to check out El Vez. So who knows how often Alain and Moz hung out.

Back in the early 2000's I ran into moz and Alain hanging out in a small club in Hollywood, when Morrissey lived in the area. They were there to check out El Vez. So who knows how often Alain and Moz hung out.

True. As I said in my post … ‘I’ve never seen him hangout with any one of them as much as he’s been seen hanging out with Jesse.’

Fact: It is NOT better than The Killers, so you just lied. Only scumbags lie.
So how do you actually measure which performance is better? Do you count the mistakes the musicians make or how many wrong notes the singers hit?

So how do you actually measure which performance is better? Do you count the mistakes the musicians make or how many wrong notes the singers hit?
In the case of Johnnie, he looks for who has the biggest audience, and follows. Safety in numbers.

i loved this
for me, this is what moz is all about. to share this thing of loving him and having experienced being changed/touched/whatever you'd like to call it
by his songs and persona.

two other beautiful fan-creations spring to mind:
one is my favourite moz fan video of all time by some girls from Indonesia
and the other by the Mexican band Mexrrissey:

i loved this
for me, this is what moz is all about. to share this thing of loving him and having experienced being changed/touched/whatever you'd like to call it
by his songs and persona.

two other beautiful fan-creations spring to mind:
one is my favourite moz fan video of all time by some girls from Indonesia
and the other by the Mexican band Mexrrissey:

For me too. Nothing more, or less.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom