Morrissey Central "Brazil TV" (August 25, 2022)

Rick Astley is booking return tickets to Brazil as I type this.

Also, skip to 2:06 and you can hear a very good impression of the noise my cat made when she was in heat.

Surely they’re just taking the piss by now? The career of a musical icon can’t really be this mismanaged, right? Someone from Team Moz should speak out, because it looks like it’s all deep down in the toilet now. If they’re doing this with a straight face, all hope is lost.

Auto-tune would have come in handy. I enjoyed the spirit in which they performed the song, but the singing was off key most of the time.

He’d rather listen to The Smiths done on karaoke rather than The Killers with Marr. That’s the message….. and well, karaoke in the toilets 🚀🚀🚀

Yet another waste of time that doesn't deserve to be on the Moz Solo site. Time for me to take a break for a while and spend my time on important things (records and beer :squiffy:).

Oh don't be so judgemental there is an old morrissey ticket in a recycling trash can in New Jersey,
That should get him a record deal

Sometimes I could cry when I think how lost M must be at times, no one to turn to and how he has ended up like this
Its not too bad, but its far from f***ing great

I was in London last week and speaking to someone who used to run with Boz and that lot, in the 90s
They said apart from Linder and her Ex Michael, they couldn't see anyone had M's back

I think Linder's art is pretty boring mate. but she stands up to M and she doesn't bow down in press and lick his ass She has her own career and is pretty respected by most.
In spite of having her own life, she has M's back. Tina did as well.

None of them really have M's back now - Boz and Alain used to laugh at M when he wasn't there back in the day, hey guy said- I tend to believe it
You can kind of see Boz was a yes man who does whatever for the Job, Alain is an out and out coat tail jumper.
Jesse at least seems to be more protective toward M than Boz and Alain.but he would be away if more money came along. Sam is just crass beyond words and the hairdresser guy isnt much better
There aren't many M has to trust and bounce idea's off

Some on here said they think James is the only one who can tell it like it is to M , they are so wrong.LOL
James is someone who has known M a long time but he doesn't know that much about him these days, shit not since 86, really. Not well. . He can't tell M shit and is scared of M ever finding out about his bitching.
I really think if it wasn't for people like Boz and Alain and James and Jesse and family like Sam. M would have been much f***ing better off

Fernanda and John are from Pato Fu, one of the important 90's bands from Brazil.

She is an amazing singer and he's an incredible songwriter and guitarrist.

I enjoyed this song you poste, but I was not so fond of her voice on the Smiths. But I said much the same about Brendan Flowers the other day though.

The purpose of the post is then to show that his light still shines in Brazil, and it is a nice thing to know.

Sometimes I could cry when I think how lost M must be at times, no one to turn to and how he has ended up like this
Its not too bad, but its far from f***ing great
Don’t you think M is lost without his mother? She always supported him in everything he did, but I assume she was also a person who would stand up to him.
I was in London last week and speaking to someone who used to run with Boz and that lot, in the 90s
They said apart from Linder and her Ex Michael, they couldn't see anyone had M's back

I think Linder's art is pretty boring mate. but she stands up to M and she doesn't bow down in press and lick his ass She has her own career and is pretty respected by most.
In spite of having her own life, she has M's back. Tina did as well.

None of them really have M's back now - Boz and Alain used to laugh at M when he wasn't there back in the day, hey guy said- I tend to believe it
You can kind of see Boz was a yes man who does whatever for the Job, Alain is an out and out coat tail jumper.
I don’t know anyone in that circle, but I remember Jo Slee describing the relationship between the lads (Alain and Boz and the others) as politie and friendly but not that close. The fact is that Alain and Boz were able to establish themselves as respectable songwriters / producers thanks to their work with Moz and we don’t know if they would have succeeded on their own. The same holds For Jesse and Gustavo. Jesse appears to be closer to him, but what do I know?
Jesse at least seems to be more protective toward M than Boz and Alain.but he would be away if more money came along. Sam is just crass beyond words and the hairdresser guy isnt much better
Sam strikes me as a leach or bloodsucker if that are the right words to use. Not sure about Damon’s role in this all. To his credi, he keeps a low profile.
There aren't many M has to trust and bounce idea's off

Some on here said they think James is the only one who can tell it like it is to M , they are so wrong.LOL
James is someone who has known M a long time but he doesn't know that much about him these days, shit not since 86, really. Not well. . He can't tell M shit and is scared of M ever finding out about his bitching.
I really think if it wasn't for people like Boz and Alain and James and Jesse and family like Sam. M would have been much f***ing better off
I tend to disagree with your last statement. It is fairly well documented that M struggles in his social relationships, and the fact that he was able to develop lasting working relationships with people like Alain, Boz and Jesse can also be viewed as an achievement. I can’t see M work with different songwriters on each lp, because M seems to need a lot of time to feel confortable with people. He was in that situation when Street left until the lads arrived. M didn’t produce his best work in that period.

I don’t know anyone in that circle, but I remember Jo Slee describing the relationship between the lads (Alain and Boz and the others) as politie and friendly but not that close. The fact is that Alain and Boz were able to establish themselves as respectable songwriters / producers thanks to their work with Moz and we don’t know if they would have succeeded on their own. The same holds For Jesse and Gustavo. Jesse appears to be closer to him, but what do I know?
Yep, we don’t know, and neither does Dirk.

I tend to disagree with your last statement. It is fairly well documented that M struggles in his social relationships, and the fact that he was able to develop lasting working relationships with people like Alain, Boz and Jesse can also be viewed as an achievement. I can’t see M work with different songwriters on each lp, because M seems to need a lot of time to feel confortable with people. He was in that situation when Street left until the lads arrived. M didn’t produce his best work in that period.
(y)

I enjoyed this song you poste, but I was not so fond of her voice on the Smiths. But I said much the same about Brendan Flowers the other day though.

The purpose of the post is then to show that his light still shines in Brazil, and it is a nice thing to know.
This video is old. I guess it's from '06/'07.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom