"Brandon Flowers Bans His Kids From Listening To Morrissey's Songs Due To His Racist Views" - Aceshowbiz (April 18, 2020)

Brandon Flowers Bans His Kids From Listening To Morrissey's Songs Due To His Racist Views

Shoplifterromo sends the NME article indicating the original interview from The Times:

Shoplifterromo also sends the link:

Brandon Flowers Admits It’s ‘Difficult’ to Separate Morrissey’s Politics and Music - SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:
The scariest part of the leftist views is they dont encourage freedom of thought and speech. They shit down any idea that doesnt come from their pea size brain which is why freedom of speech is the 1st amendment of US Constitution, it wasnt an accident. They wanted a nation to servive. Rome, Greece, all the old great cultures are dead because they didnt encourage free speech. f***. Look at italy. The EU wouldn't give them health care supplies. That is all you need to know about the eu and your f***ing racist calling nonsense. And skinny, you are useless.

Maybe kids should be "banned" from listening to Brandon Flowers' due to his stupidity. Btw, I think that the Killer's song "The Man" is a hymn to alpha-malism and patriarchy, with him showing his biceps in the video clip. I can't believe he's a Smiths fan since the Smiths were everything that he is not. Let's compare Brandon's views with Morrissey's and see who's who.

The Killers- The man

I got gas in the tank
I got money in the bank

I got news for you baby, you're looking at the man
I got skin in the game
I don't feel no pain
I got news for you baby, you're looking at the man
Who's the man? Who's the man?
I'm the man, I'm the man
Who's the man with the plan?
I'm the man

Morrissey- I'm not a man

Don Juan
Picaresque
Wife beater vest
Cold hand
Iceman
Warring caveman
Well if this is what it takes to describe
I'm not a man
Wheeler, dealer
Mover, shaker
Casanova
Beefaroni
A-ho but lonely
Well if this is what it takes to describe
I'm not a man
I'm not a man
I'm something much bigger and better than
A man

total utter bollox, he must let his kids decide, or study the truth.

The killlers and that that shitty flowers are irrelevant nowadays, their music career its based on the first album and thats all. So, his opinions are just lame and laughable. Poor kids with such a stupid father.

What a stupid headline and a stupid question in the original article. Nowhere is Flowers quoted saying the word "racist" or "ban", just more music journalists asking loaded questions and framing the responses in the worst light!

It's so frustrating the way journalists go looking for these Morrissey condemnations, like anyone is guilty of racism by simply liking his music. Flowers should have fought back but he is probably used to softball, fluff questions in every interview.

Hahahahahaahahahah i'm not even going to read the replies on this one

My mum banned me from listening to any band that names itself "Killers", something about bad influence.

We listened to a bit of Viva Hate in the car last year at one point and when "Bengali in Platforms" came on, our 11 yr old said "What does he mean by that, that life is hard enough when you belong here?" We ended up having a really interesting chat about different cultures and immigration and why some grown-ups might be scared of people from other parts of the world coming to their country. (The 11 yr old thought that was stupid, to be scared.)

Might need to enlighten her about muslim grooming gangs then.

I used to like the killers and coldplay but both of them haven't had a decent song in years,especially coldplay theyr songs are tuneless these days.
got this one world benefit mince on,somebody tell billy eyelash that the viewers actually have to hear what you are singing,eltons two kids will be behind the fence with their fingers in their ears saying,why is daddy screaming on a sunday night.some of these young ones and their vocal gymnastics on steroids,its mental.

Just a typical pc/sjw virtue-signaling tosser.

If everyone avoided art by artists with whom they disagreed about anything, be it religion, social issues, political issues, etc., there’d be precious little to enjoy. Grow up dude. The Killers suck anyway.

Brandon Flowers Bans His Kids From Listening To Morrissey's Songs Due To His Racist Views
How interesting. So he won’t encourage his children for supporting far right groups...and why plural? Will he then turn around and encourage his children to listen to Morrissey for supporting far left groups like PETA? So Morrissey is a racist how? So sorry but Morrissey has beliefs that can’t be pigeonholed. We all know Flowers would sell his very own children if he could be on stage with Morrissey.

Last edited:
I am assuming that his kids are not that old. This is the sort of idealistic twaddle people come out with when their kids are still young enough to make you think you're in control. Then they get older, and you realise it's all irrelevant and you're just glad they're healthy, not shooting up and not robbing old ladies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom