Would you have let Brando fist you?

• No, I have too much respect for my arse to agree to that

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Probably but i'd rather it was Morrissey

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mclenarr

According to a book called Brando unzipped that i read last year Marlon Brando fisted James Dean. I wonder if Moz has read it and what he thinks. The evidence came from one of Brando's associates and it recounts how Dean could be heard 'hurting like mad but also wanting it to carry on'!!!
Brando slept with everyone and everything GRace kelly, Marilyn Monroe, Laurence Oliver and his wife Viven leigh, Burt Lancaster, his best pal Wallly, ', his mum and his pet raccoon Russell!

There's also a hillarious story about what happened when Haliie Salassie vistied a movie set while Brando was dressed up as Napoleon. HS had his militray uniform on with some medals and Brando said 'ive' got more medal's than you'. HS had a major sense of humour failure and just turned round and walked off!

According to a book called Brando unzipped that i read last year Marlon Brando fisted James Dean. I wonder if Moz has read it and what he thinks. The evidence came from one of Brando's associates and it recounts how Dean could be heard 'hurting like mad but also wanting it to carry on'!!!

Now that's what I call "east of Eden"...

Last edited:
:sick:yuk.

Do we need to know this?

Marlon Brando was a complete git.

What do you mean fisted,a fist where? Do you have any proof?, can you scan in a page stating so? I obviously don't believe you.

I don't believe the Dean story, but Wally Cox..I believe there was something in that.

He kept his ashes..

What do you mean fisted,a fist where? Do you have any proof?, can you scan in a page stating so? I obviously don't believe you.

Only a couple of days ago I was reading one of those scandal-mongering paperbacks about Hollywood sex lives and the chapter on Dean (which I think gloried in the title of "Rebel Without His Drawers" :rolleyes:) stated that Dean was popular on the "fisting-bar scene" (there's a whole bar-scene just for fisting?) because he'd let people do things to him that others wouldn't. Allegedly, Dean was also nick-named "the ashtray" because he would be seen begging people to stub out their cigs on his bare chest. That's if you believe all the rot that's churned out in that sort of book.

Back
Top Bottom