Bradley Steyn complaint filed in the Orange County Superior Court (July 29, 2014)

Doing a search on the Orange County Superior Court site ($1) I found the following case:

Case Id: 30-2014-00736735-CU-CO-CJC
Case Title: BRADLEY STEYN VS. STEVEN PATRICK MORRISSEY
Case Type: CONTRACT - OTHER
Filing Date: 07/29/2014
Category: CIVIL - UNLIMITED

PARTICIPANTS
Name Type Assoc Start Date End Date
2014-15 TOURS DEFENDANT 07/29/2014
BRADLEY STEYN PLAINTIFF 07/29/2014
DAVIDSON & ASSOCIATES, P.L.C. ATTORNEY 07/29/2014
DONALD KNUTSON DEFENDANT 07/29/2014
STEVEN PATRICK MORRISSEY DEFENDANT 07/29/2014

I went ahead and purchased the documents ($37.50) and am taking a look through them now.

UPDATE:

Download here:
Bradley Steyn complaint (569K PDF)

Media coverage:

Last edited:
Morrissey realises that money = sue, and add fame to the game and the stakes get higher! Now BoohooRadley is another chancer who wants money for nothing. He should get a job as a Nightclub bouncer in Cape Town or J'Burger and earn an honest living. Hope Moz counter-sues for damages, as anyone (apart from the biased haters on this site) can see at a glance this is so blatantly WRONG. BTW, Earth Is The Lonliest Planet is B E A U T I F U L. Moz is a G E N I U S. OBVS.

He "reeked of roasted meat"??
Do you think he rubs the meat all over his face and body before eating it and doesn't bother to shower before going to a gig by a world famous vegetarian?
If that's going to be Morrissey's defense I think he should reconsider...

You miss my point. This being Morrissey, literally anything could have made him decide he didn't want Steyn on the tour. Maybe Steyn sneezed or sniffled, maybe his hairstyle was aesthetically unpleasing, maybe he never did like his face. I could come up with a thousand scenarios more likely than Moz trying to lure Steyn into a life of crime. The very idea is absurd.

However, the criminal act scenario is the only one which gives Steyn a payday. Is it really so strange?

I seriously don't picture Morrissey saying Tseng is the "bane of my existence." :lbf: Did he have the back of his hand pressed to his forehead with closed eyes lounging akimbo on a divan while he said it?

You mean like in just about every photograph pose he did for the first decade or so of his career?

I didn't realize that the going rate for security was 3500 a week.. I'm a fairly imposing ex military Hispanic. Surely moz can consider hiring me.

Then who's the guy you keep posting selfies of in Members Pics?

Dude didn't contact authorities when the alleged "hit" was first brought up, and now he's demanding money. This is open and shut--Steyn is a loser. One who lies.

"Dude" would have had no tangible criminal event to report, dumbass. "Dude" is filing a lawsuit because he was fired for bullshit reasons...which just happened to be that Morrissey suggested he engage in criminal activity for hire. And yes that makes Morrissey a creep, an asshole, a psychotic, and a scumbag, but you can't file charges because somebody had a conversation with you suggesting something that could lead to criminality or harm of another person. That's why he didn't report it to the police.

Steyn's business was being retained as head of security. That was his concern. He knew of no specific imminent or concrete threat to Tseng, only that Morrissey wanted to go down that road. But the police can't really do much with that, as he knew, so he stuck to the aspect that affected him professionally.

I'm not sure why that's so hard for you to understand.

I guess some people don't like to admit they are flat out wrong, especially after they were so insistent on how right they were.

I'll be honest: I'm very surprised.

When I talk to my source, it goes a bit like this: "dude, is this shit for real?" "haha, of course not, blah blah."

Maybe it's the Orange County aspect, maybe it's what information he was privy to, but again, I'm very surprised.

NOTE: Sorry I missed yesterdays activity, I was too busy gushing over my colored vinyl copy of World Peace that the Hollywood Hot Topic had on hold for me to pick up late yesterday afternoon. It sure is nice having friends.

Last edited:
Steyn. Period. Move on...Moz must be used to grabbers and sharks, he has to fight them off yearly. When you are very talented everyone wants a piece of the action (MONEY)

"Dude" would have had no tangible criminal event to report, dumbass. "Dude" is filing a lawsuit because he was fired for bullshit reasons...which just happened to be that Morrissey suggested he engage in criminal activity for hire. And yes that makes Morrissey a creep, an asshole, a psychotic, and a scumbag, but you can't file charges because somebody had a conversation with you suggesting something that could lead to criminality or harm of another person. That's why he didn't report it.

I don't mean to imply your paralegal certification should be rescinded, but this ^^ isn't true at all, (dumbass). A perceived threat can be reported.

I don't mean to imply your paralegal certification should be rescinded, but this ^^ isn't true at all, (dumbass). A perceived threat can be reported.

A perceived oral threat against a third party that 2 of the 3 people involved in the complaint will deny ever took place. Yeah, that's really going to go far...

Yeah and I can whip my dick out on Main Street hoping someone will suck it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to. Dig?

NOTE: Sorry I missed yesterdays activity, I was too busy gushing over my colored vinyl copy of World Peace that the Hollywood Hot Topic had on hold for me to pick up late yesterday afternoon. It sure is nice having friends.

Yes, it's great having friends who work at Hot Topic. :rolleyes:

Yeah, big surprise... next time you might not want to be so insistent if that was the level of conversation with your 'source'. We are all speculating a bit here, I don't think anyone really knows what's going to happen so let's not pretend we do.

I'll be honest: I'm very surprised.

When I talk to my source, it goes a bit like this: "dude, is this shit for real?" "haha, of course not, blah blah."

Maybe it's the Orange County aspect, maybe it's what information he was privy to, but again, I'm very surprised.

Some info. on why Bradly Styen's lawyer, Keith M. Davidson was suspended: http://members.calbar.ca.gov/courtDocs/07-O-12913-4.pdf

CONCLUSION OF LAW
23. By failing to appear at the January 23, 2007 Case Management Conference, by failing
to file opposition to the defendants’ demurrer to the first amended complaint and motion to
dismiss, by failing to appear at the March 28, 2007 hearing, by taking three months to file the
motion to set aside the dismissal, or by otherwise failing to properly pursue the Forsyths’
medical malpractice action, Respondent repeatedly failed to perform legal services with
competence in willful violation of Rules of Professional Conduct, rule 3-110(A

CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
34. By failing to adequately advise Linder that Respondent was merely evaluating the
medical malpractice matter and not yet accepting to represent Linder in the medical malpractice
matter, by ceasing all work on the medical malpractice matter without properly informing and
making it clear to Linder that he would not be handling Linder’s medical malpractice matter, by
not responding to Linder’s numerous messages, and by failing to inform Linder that
Respondent’s a registered nurse, who was not a doctor, would be the person reviewing his
medical records, Respondent failed to inform Linder of significant developments in a matter in
which Respondent had agreed to provide legal services in willful violation of Business and
Professions Code section 6068(m).
35. By depositing the $750 check from Linder issued for costs into his general account
rather than his client trust account, Respondent failed to deposit and maintain funds received for
the benefit of a client in a bank account labeled "Trust Account," "Client’s Funds Account" or
words of similar import, in willful violation of rule 4-100(A), Rules of Professional Con

CONCLUSION OF LAW
41. By failing to maintain the balance of funds received for the benefit of a client and
deposited in a bank account labeled "Trust Account," "Client’s Funds Account" or words of
similar import, Respondent wilfully violated Rules of Professional Conduct, rule 4-100

Yeah, big surprise... next time you might not want to be so insistent if that was the level of conversation with your 'source'. We are all speculating a bit here, I don't think anyone really knows what's going to happen so let's not pretend we do.

We are all speculating a bit here, I don't think anyone really knows what's going to happen so let's not pretend we do.

This is the most intelligent statement posted anywhere on Solo on the entire matter.

The silver medal goes to aldebaran.

This is the most intelligent statement posted anywhere on Solo on the entire matter.

The silver medal goes to aldebaran.

I'd give aldebaran the gold. His post showed the beauty of message board discussions.

I'd give aldebaran the gold. His post showed the beauty of message board discussions.

...and david's spoke to the futility. (Catch me when I'm yanging instead of yinning and my original statement would agree with yours.)

35. By depositing the $750 check from Linder issued for costs into his general account
rather than his client trust account, Respondent failed to deposit and maintain funds received for
the benefit of a client in a bank account labeled "Trust Account," "Client’s Funds Account" or
words of similar import, in willful violation of rule 4-100(A), Rules of Professional Con

CONCLUSION OF LAW
41. By failing to maintain the balance of funds received for the benefit of a client and
deposited in a bank account labeled "Trust Account," "Client’s Funds Account" or words of
similar import, Respondent wilfully violated Rules of Professional Conduct, rule 4-100

So they still have those. Back when I thought I wanted to be an accountant I used to work at the State Bar of California auditing all those trust funds. Interesting job. I ran across the most unusual name working there. It was someone from a bank who had to sign off on all their trust fund reports. Name: Psychedelic Bloodgood. No, I didn't make that up.

Yeah, big surprise... next time you [Multi] might not want to be so insistent if that was the level of conversation with your 'source'. We are all speculating a bit here, I don't think anyone really knows what's going to happen so let's not pretend we do.

Agree 100%

...and david's spoke to the futility. (Catch me when I'm yanging instead of yinning and my original statement would agree with yours.)

Angel down we yin together.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom