Bradford - St. George's Hall (June 27, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Action Is My Middle Name / People Are The Same Everywhere / Alma Matters / Satellite Of Love / Speedway / I Know It's Over / Meat is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // First Of The Gang To Die / This Charming Man

set list provided by Dave2006.

Last edited:
Your the one in fatty in set, power cut blamed on jamie oliver, morrissey at his very best, mad croud well up for it. Best show for me since empress ballrooms on quarry tour!

Troll
YHKM change "David Tseng is me, Peter Skinny i'll never be". Got a bit of his Bradford Indian Curry shirt!Overall really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only it were cut during There Is a Light... :p

Why am I a troll - still sat here sweating after an awesome gig you jealous tit!

Troll
YHKM change "David Tseng is me, Peter Skinny i'll never be". Got a bit of his Bradford Indian Curry shirt!Overall really good.

He dropped the kids a looker for Fatty - guess there must be a god afterall and she listens :)

Moz was on form tonight - good banter about staying in York and going to the 'Minister' on Sunday, but it wasn't very good.

One woman got on stage for a hug - yey!

Blamed Jamie oliver for the power cut.

I know it's over was just beautiful as was Meat is Murder. And the new songs are growers.

Roll on Leeds next week... Unless I get last minute tix for Grimsby :)

Dave

Loathsome opportunist.Horrible. History will tell the truth.

iwtoich
ytofmf
sotwu
itmaap
obob
odgwbf
tialtngo
eils
aimm
patse
am
sol
s
ikio
tkal
mim
ibeh
-
fotgtd
tcm

Great show, it was me who helped the girl get on stage, she kept naggin !! lol - power cut at start of Irish blood....came back on stage with F**k Morrissey.Solo T-shirts on !! - no joke. lol - Seen him 8 times now, and that show was one of the best :) - Bring on Leeds.

amazing night got a little squashed but well worth it morrissey on top form and he wore the f**k Morrissey solo top with great style haha.. Ure the one for me fatty was brilliant. :D

It expresses the exasperation of trying to log in to be told server's too busy anyway!

'promise you'll say if I'm ever in your way'. :lbf:

amazing night got a little squashed but well worth it morrissey on top form and he wore the f**k Morrissey solo top with great style haha.. Ure the one for me fatty was brilliant. :D

Amazing show, my first Morrissey gig, cant wait for the one tomorrow!!! loved it all- apart from the power cut which prevented the majority of "Irish Blood, English Heart" from being played!
He was in a great mood- lots of banter, very full of energy- loved his comments on York Minister being boring and how the band might mug you after the gig! and how Jamie oliver was responsible for the powercut, of course :p very talkative in comparison from what i've heard he's usually like on stage!

I want the one I cant have
You are the one for me fatty
Shoplifters of the word unite and take over
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
Ouija board Ouija board
one day goodbye will be farewell
There is a light that never goes out
Everyday is like Sunday
Action is my middle name
People are the same everywhere
Alma Matters
Satellite Of Love
Speedway
I know it's over
The kids a looker
Meat is Murder
Irish blood English heart
First of the gang to die
This charming man

Could there be anything more childish or less creative than 'f*** morrissey-solo'? I guess he did it knowing it's more of a tribute than anything, but surely he has more with than this?

I want the one I cant have
You are the one for me fatty
Shoplifters of the word unite and take over
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
Ouija board Ouija board
one day goodbye will be farewell
There is a light that never goes out
Everyday is like Sunday
Action is my middle name
People are the same everywhere
Alma Matters
Satellite Of Love
Speedway
I know it's over
The kids a looker
Meat is Murder
Irish blood English heart
First of the gang to die
This charming man
Are you sure we suffered "The Kid's A Looker"?

Are you sure we suffered "The Kid's A Looker"?

You are right, the kid's a looker was dropped - the rest of the set lidt looks about right

Dave

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom