boz n gary

Cool. What is Gary's spoken voice like? I've never heard him utter a word in my life as a Morrissey fan, though I've heard a couple rockabilly songs of his where he sings.

King Leer said:
Cool. What is Gary's spoken voice like? I've never heard him utter a word in my life as a Morrissey fan, though I've heard a couple rockabilly songs of his where he sings.

His voice is amazing, he is truly a charmer..not as low as when he sings, an damn if he isnt really polite!

Not to be rude but doesnt Gary always look a bit unhealthy? I remember when some speculated about Alain having a substance problem, I would have always guessed it wouldve been Gary. He looks like he needs a few good meals and a good nap. On the flip side, he really kicks as on ROTT!

zom

zom said:
Not to be rude but doesnt Gary always look a bit unhealthy? I remember when some speculated about Alain having a substance problem, I would have always guessed it wouldve been Gary. He looks like he needs a few good meals and a good nap. On the flip side, he really kicks as on ROTT!

zom

WHAT? Alain with a substance issue? I thought that was Gary who had the drug problem.

I'm pretty sure I read an interview with Alain where he said he'd never take drugs because his stepbrother died of an overdose. He doesn't even drink much. One of his favourite Morrissey songs is Sunny which is about an addict.

Sir Alec said:
WHAT? Alain with a substance issue? I thought that was Gary who had the drug problem.

Back when Alain stopped touring with the band I thought one of the rumors was substance related. Am I the only one to remember that? Esh...maybe my ol brain is failing me more than usual.

I have never heard anything about Gary using, he just looks like it.

zom

zom said:
Back when Alain stopped touring with the band I thought one of the rumors was substance related. Am I the only one to remember that? Esh...maybe my ol brain is failing me more than usual.

I have never heard anything about Gary using, he just looks like it.

zom

Spencer was asked if Gary did have a substance problem and he said no comment. Makes one wonder.

Sir Alec said:
Spencer was asked if Gary did have a substance problem and he said no comment. Makes one wonder.
Why else would he have been fired in 1994. I thought this was common knowledge?

dazzak said:
Why else would he have been fired in 1994. I thought this was common knowledge?

I didn't become a fan until 97. I have never dug too much into other band members than Boz and Alain a bit. Aside from those two, the rest of the band has been a bit of musical chairs over the years. What was Gaz said to be on?

zom

zom said:
I didn't become a fan until 97. I have never dug too much into other band members than Boz and Alain a bit. Aside from those two, the rest of the band has been a bit of musical chairs over the years. What was Gaz said to be on?

zom
I think heroin, but don't quote me on it.

During a brief interval at the Pally last week a few of us chanted Gary Day's name. He looked really confused and was looking at us to see if he knew us. He then gave us a wink which was nice. Us Bassists have to stick together!

Well. Als got some brain thing going on that causes a mental like dissorder. Gary, has got to be on coc, meth or heroin. He looked healthier back in the day now he looks, umhmmmm... kinda "ill". Boz appears be popping some sort of pills cos hes gained an incredible amount of weight.

Back
Top Bottom