Boz, Morrissey, Cathal Smyth photo posted by Lyn Boorer / Facebook

(Cathal Smyth)

full

Update:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Many years ago, I was told Cathal had a signed poster (Your Arsenal?) from Moz on his wall at home, with a personal message from Moz. Something along the lines of 'Be a man, it's a great game', if I remember correctly

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The Courage to Get on People's Tits
Many years ago, I was told Cathal had a signed poster (Your Arsenal?) from Moz on his wall at home, with a personal message from Moz. Something along the lines of 'Be a man, it's a great game', if I remember correctly
Goddard wrote that Morrissey gave him a copy of Your Arsenal with a personal dedication that said: "To Cathal – Be bold, be brave, be a man. It’s a great game. Love, Morrissey."

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Who was giving ? who was receiving?

oooooh Moz massage ! :brows::p
Apparently, Cathal gave Moz a neck massage that "proper shivered his timbers" when they first met and that was the beginning of Morrissey's "infatuation" with him...

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Your memory is much better than mine, actually I can’t remember if I ever read Mozipedia.
It's always the odd things that linger 😉

I also doublecheck, it's not like I know all quotes by heart (only the really good ones 😂)

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The only massage referenced in Autobiog was provided (to the wrist of Moz) by the dubious Mr. Sweeney. :unsure:
Ugh, that passage always gives me the creeps...

Trending Threads

Top Bottom