Boz - "Morrissey and I" - Total Guitar magazine (Winter 2011 edition)

Boz discusses his work on all Moz albums.

See the forum thread for scans.

boz_totalguitar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Twin flame soul mates.
The only and only other half of one's soul.

Great article! It is interesting to hear Boz's perspective on writing and recording the albums. It is hard to believe that he has been working with Moz for almost 20 years.

Boz is the best and can't believe how long he's been at Moz's side.

More like Moz & Pie.

Seriously Boz, sort yourself out son. You're a walking heart attack.

all info is in Mozipedia, and as written there, it shows in this intervieuw, the lack of hisco-writing with Alain Whyte, as there's no other people in the band who composed demoos,[well the quick read I did, I couldn't find that much on that issue, well they were a band, they composed togetherhe surely could name all the lads , also Spencer and Gary]viva Alain

all info is in Mozipedia, and as written there, it shows in this intervieuw, the lack of hisco-writing with Alain Whyte, as there's no other people in the band who composed demoos,[well the quick read I did, I couldn't find that much on that issue, well they were a band, they composed togetherhe surely could name all the lads , also Spencer and Gary]viva Alain

Next time read through what you've written before you post to make sure it actually makes sense. Otherwise, quit wasting our time with the messy ramblings of an 8 year old.

Next time read through what you've written before you post to make sure it actually makes sense. Otherwise, quit wasting our time with the messy ramblings of an 8 year old.

this fast autosaved comment button, puts all yer writing lines after eachoter,
instead of making a new line and gets some space, and lots of words are written
all in one piece

but mouning of writing and stirring comment/newitems up is all anonymous writers do....some not included

why not write some insightfull comment about this issue, instead of
behave like a 6 year child

Ive always wondered what having 2 guitarists in Morrisseys band has done to the latter albums compositions.While Alain Whytes playing has somewhat developed, Boz has stayed in the background lazily strumming.Even 4 albums in, a different dimension was needed with a permanent keyboard player from the Quarry album onwards.Please, Please let the next album be special, enough with guitar feedback but pucka proper tunes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom