Boz is in Philly...so NYC looks good!

Mozgrrl

lock-jawed pop-star
my friend, who owns a small record shop in philly just told me boz emailed him and is stopping in to see him either today or tomorrow, so that means they are in philly, making their way to NYC. everyone keep your fingers crossed!
xo
mozgrrl

I'm a little confused. How does being in Philadelphia mean that they're on their way to NYC? Weren't they last seen in Boston? I haven't lived in NYC for a few years, but I don't recall Philadelphia being on the way from Boston to NYC...

Last edited:
I'm a little confused. How does being in Philadelphia mean that they're on they're way to NYC? Weren't they last seen in Boston? I haven't lived in NYC for a few years, but I don't recall Philadelphia being on the way from Boston to NYC...

it most certainly isn't!
friend should have asked "nyc lookin good or...?"

and at least they did not see boz in cali.

boz just stopped in my friend's record store in Philly about an hour ago and said that the show in NYC was on. boz usually stops at his shop when he is on the east coast.
xo
mozgrrl

Viva Morrissey.
Hope his voice gets better :) he's such a delicate little flower, but we love him for that.

:D

I wish Morrissey would end his tour in Cali :( Yall are lucky.

last night around 6pm i left my house to go to the mall i get on 95 south and see a tour bus pull alongside of me i immediately recognize the bus as being moz band bus i know because on mon i hung around letterman and saw them get on this bus once outside of the studio and a second time at a hotel around the corner that we just happen to stumble upon. I got very excited and nervous as we drove along then i see them blinker into the rest area so i do the same and follow behind i play it off and pull up and get gas but the buses have to pull around back but i have it in my view the whole time i saw their tour manger come off and go inside im thinking if they all come off and go in i will do the same however i only saw jessie come off briefly for a smoke it seemed like he was looking in my direction but they were a good distance away. I was too nervous to go over because even though it was sheer coincidence i thought they may have felt i was truly stalking them since they may have recognized me from hanging around letterman. I left before they did but i just figured they were on their way to nyc(i live in connecticut) to hang around until msg on sat and yes as of right now sat show is still on

boz told my friend that they had already booked the hotel in philly, so they were hanging out there for a day or 2.

Viva Morrissey.
Hope his voice gets better :) he's such a delicate little flower, but we love him for that.

:D

I wish Morrissey would end his tour in Cali :( Yall are lucky.

Didn't you guys just see him over there? It's our turn to see him, don't be so greedy :p

I can't wait for my Moz cherry to pop in two weeks....yay!

so from boston to philly, then back to NYC via 95 through CT???? somethings not adding up. Is this the same driver Moz had in philadelphia on the Quarry tour? :p

last night around 6pm i left my house to go to the mall i get on 95 south and see a tour bus pull alongside of me i immediately recognize the bus as being moz band bus i know because on mon i hung around letterman and saw them get on this bus once outside of the studio and a second time at a hotel around the corner that we just happen to stumble upon. I got very excited and nervous as we drove along then i see them blinker into the rest area so i do the same and follow behind i play it off and pull up and get gas but the buses have to pull around back but i have it in my view the whole time i saw their tour manger come off and go inside im thinking if they all come off and go in i will do the same however i only saw jessie come off briefly for a smoke it seemed like he was looking in my direction but they were a good distance away. I was too nervous to go over because even though it was sheer coincidence i thought they may have felt i was truly stalking them since they may have recognized me from hanging around letterman. I left before they did but i just figured they were on their way to nyc(i live in connecticut) to hang around until msg on sat and yes as of right now sat show is still on

bwahaha i was just goin to post your story. haha. p.s. thanks for the comment.

all i can say is that i got a mail via myspace from boz stating that it seems like everything's gonna be allright!

fingers crossed...

well i hope it's not going to be cancelled since i am from austria so it's a long way for me!

once again fingers crossed and see you there, in far-off places or elsewhere!

cheers

bummed that I am missing out on Philly tomorrow night - but hope that he will be better next week for PNC!!! :D

i hope he is better for MSG!!!! imagine? it will make for some good little rants between songs i bet.
oooh Mozza! Get well soon!!!

Boz is so cool -- he always takes time to send emails and talk to fans who are desperate for Moz info.

It's good that a Boz track (That's How People Grow Up) is finally getting some attention, at the national level, too (ie. Letterman).

Boz is so cool -- he always takes time to send emails and talk to fans who are desperate for Moz info.

It's good that a Boz track (That's How People Grow Up) is finally getting some attention, at the national level, too (ie. Letterman).

Word!

Back
Top Bottom