Boz interview at The Mouth Magazine

Thanks for posting, strange how half of the questions were actually longer than Boz's answers. It doesn't help that I feel like I'm being constantly shouted at by the questions BEING PRINTED IN BLOCK CAPITALS.

At least we finally have an ever-so-slightly-vague answer as the why People Are the Same etc. were omitted from World Peace, though simply admitting that the new material is far superior would have been more honest.

An anonymous person writes:

Just spotted this gone online today, more good stuff from Mouth magazine.

Interview: Boz Boorer - The Mouth Magazine

...In a new interview with The Mouth Magazine, Boorer talks about his collaboration with the Art Brut frontman, his work with Morrissey on recent UK number two album WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and his new record shop, Vinyl Boutique in Camden…

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual we learn nothing new from a Boz interview. Maybe why he's stuck around so long in camp Moz. Never says enough to get himselt booted out.

Poor Boz. Almost a quarter century of being Morrissey's lickspittle. The day he finally gets the sack there is going to be a must-read book on the way.

As usual we learn nothing new from a Boz interview. Maybe why he's stuck around so long in camp Moz. Never says enough to get himselt booted out.

+1. The man knows how to be diplomatic. He also knows how to keep his head down and to be able to do his own thing while benefiting immensely from the Moz association. That's a professional. He's like Bootsy Collins to Morrisseys' James Brown (arguably a MUCH greater asshole than Moz eve was).

He has a daughter approaching college age, the man's not stupid. :D Play ball.

He has a daughter approaching college age, the man's not stupid. :D Play ball.

I just hope she doesn't end up standing too close to any staircases.

Thanks for posting. 2 things that stuck with me - the tour is "hopefully,yes" likely to go back on the road at some point; and his message to the world for the rest of 2014 (the last question) - "be tolerant" - curious if people think he's speaking in general terms or specific to any (Moz) situation.

A Boz Boorer interview is about as exciting as interviewing a plant.

Boz should release an album of basic musical ideas and call it "Sketches by Boz".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom