Boz diary update

M

Maladjustedx

December 2nd - Lyn's diary: I was very fortunate to go along with the lads to S. America.
We first headed for Chile (death by plane ride) I really have to say that the travelling these boys do is hard, it's no fun at all. I was also suffering a bit with my Mary!!

It was all worth it when we arrived, the people we met there were great & the Wine oh my God.......... (Hello to the guys we hung out with, Gonzalo, his wife & good luck with the baby).

The show was held in what looked like a big old field to me, the boys were supported by Polly Harvey & her band. We watched a couple of numbers, good. PJ is supporting at one of the up and coming shows I believe. PJ & her lads all came & hung out at the side of the stage & watched the show, looked like they were digging' it even though it was absolutely freezing. It was so cold that Jesse spit his fingers playing his guitar because he couldn't feel them any more! Looked really sore poor thing, gladly he was fit & well before Argentina, Oh.... "Jesus" is playing on radio 2 as I'm writing this, 1st time I have heard it on the radio
Cool...........

December 1st - As promised, here's some picturesof the night Mother Mary was reborn in Houston...on Lyn's back!

Re: Thanks!

Your welcome.

Check out his site for the photos