Boz Boorer interview - A Heart Is A Spade

No, she said Morrissey have her the angry eye all through the gig and she was in the front row praying that she would somehow be forgiven I suppose. All she remember after the gig was that she sat on a bench by the beach and next thing she was screaming while on the beach and police cars turned up and they took her away.

She is the typical Morrissey fan in that she is caught in a suffering mode for the pure reason she wants to be. Claiming she cannot be loved and that she smokes to kill herself prematurely. Her association with her parents isn't the best and she has female and male friends and I think she paints a picture of being lonely when not really being lonely at all.

She wants to be saved by someone it seems, saved from herself.

"She said"

If this person does in fact exist, then she's a vulnerable, troubled person who had some sort of breakdown or a psychotic break. It's nothing to do with Moz or Boz.

She's just as likely to have been set off by anyone or anything else, or most probably by some imagined or exagerrated slight.

"Moz gave her the angry eye" - oh yeah, just like stalkers who think the object of their desire is giving them secret signals.

Just stop it.

No, she said Morrissey have her the angry eye all through the gig and she was in the front row praying that she would somehow be forgiven I suppose. All she remember after the gig was that she sat on a bench by the beach and next thing she was screaming while on the beach and police cars turned up and they took her away.

She is the typical Morrissey fan in that she is caught in a suffering mode for the pure reason she wants to be. Claiming she cannot be loved and that she smokes to kill herself prematurely. Her association with her parents isn't the best and she has female and male friends and I think she paints a picture of being lonely when not really being lonely at all.

She wants to be saved by someone it seems, saved from herself.

Moz doesn't give people the evil eye, he avoids people. Why the hell would you give Morrissey a letter anyway? He probably stops touring because of weird fans. Margaret Dale followed the tour bus , how scary is that for Morrissey? He is not into groupies.

Moz doesn't give people the evil eye, he avoids people. Why the hell would you give Morrissey a letter anyway? He probably stops touring because of weird fans. Margaret Dale followed the tour bus , how scary is that for Morrissey? He is not into groupies.

He may have thought it was weird, but not scary. When she died he wrote a comment about how she followed the tour bus and said it in a nice way. He's been a famous person for a long time. He's not the shy, vulnerable kid anymore. He stops touring due to money, health or some concrete reason. Not because he's scared of fans. You can't really believe that?

She's just as likely to have been set off by anyone or anything else, or most probably by some imagined or exagerrated slight.

I'm not saying it happened, but hypothetically, if it did, the object of her obsession would be the one who could set her over the edge - not a random person. She didn't really DO anything. Just write a letter. He could have just ignored her. Of course, perhaps he did and her perception was wrong. Perhaps none of this happened.

It's not unethical because it's anonymous.

If it did happen, I did expect Morrissey to have empathy because he just seems like an empathetic person. If a stranger who seems mentally ill is rude to me, of course I treat them kindly. It's not that hard to just think of the other person for 2 seconds instead of yourself, and then just go on with your life. If it's not true, well, the internet is full of false information. Anyone who blindly believes what they read doesn't have the highest IQ.

Anyone who believes what someone who they say themselves is massively unstable tells them, spreads it around the internet and in the process malignes other people's reputations doesn't have the highest IQ or any basic decency.

Where's your empathy for Boz? Spreading rumours about him when you don't even know if they're true.

In fact I think you know they're not true you started of so certain and then have gradually backed off slightly and sounded more and more uncertain. And now your attitude is 'Oh well, "If it's not true, well, the internet is full of false information"' as if that some how makes it okay.

And as for you thinking that your talking about someone's life and problems is okay just because you've not named them outright is laughable. IF you can;t see why it's wrong then I feel sorry for you.

Disgraceful.

Anyone who believes what someone who they say themselves is massively unstable tells them, spreads it around the internet and in the process malignes other people's reputations doesn't have the highest IQ or any basic decency.

Where's your empathy for Boz? Spreading rumours about him when you don't even know if they're true.

In fact I think you know they're not true you started of so certain and then have gradually backed off slightly and sounded more and more uncertain. And now your attitude is 'Oh well, "If it's not true, well, the internet is full of false information"' as if that some how makes it okay.

And as for you thinking that your talking about someone's life and problems is okay just because you've not named them outright is laughable. IF you can;t see why it's wrong then I feel sorry for you.

Disgraceful.

Since I post as anonymous you might think someone else's posts are mine? Because from the start I was saying, "if it's true." I've posted several messages but I always said, "if." I've seen libel online that I know to be false and know how prevalent it is. I think you're right that I don't have a lot of empathy for Boz. I find it easy to believe he's not nice. Don't know why. But I don't believe everything I read on the internet. I said even if it's not true it was entertaining because you can picture something like that happening so easily with how fans get. I just hope Morrissey wouldn't react like that.

I'm not saying it happened, but hypothetically, if it did, the object of her obsession would be the one who could set her over the edge - not a random person. She didn't really DO anything. Just write a letter. He could have just ignored her. Of course, perhaps he did and her perception was wrong. Perhaps none of this happened.

You did say it happened. And you used that fact to denigrate Boz Boorer.

Bit late to start back tracking now.

And as someone with several years of work experience in a clinical environment, I am quite confident in saying that if a person was in as much of an emotional crisis as this alleged girl than anything at all - real or imagined - could easily have been the straw that broke the camels back.

You should have thought your 'story' out a bit more before posting. And then you should have thought that maybe you shouldn't post it at all in order to bad mouth someone who is generally considered by most people to be a pretty decent bloke. I hope you feel ashamed, but I doubt it. I am sure you have enjoyed causing trouble and enjoyed the attention.

Since I post as anonymous you might think someone else's posts are mine?.

Nice try.

As for "I think you're right that I don't have a lot of empathy for Boz. I find it easy to believe he's not nice." WHAT? That's the best you can do to try and justify what you have written?!

Be quiet now and stop making up stories.

(Am I the only one reading this as one person having an exhausting, two-page conversation with themselves?)

If you want to know how Moz is doing, ask TRB, he communicates with him on Twitter and on his blog!

who cares? Why does someone need a third party to have communication with someone else and have to go via another person to say what they need to say especially if they don't like that person.I don't like that person. AT ALL. If Morrissey wants to talk to me he can come find me and talk to me directly. If he isn't going to do that then I don't need him or a third party to convey my messages. A person who does this obviously has no respect for others.
Obviously someone is soliciting themself on other fans again.
It doesn't matter if someone believes it is him or not . I don't need people talking to me as an alias if they want to be a part of my life they will.that ends that lack of clarity right there. Who needs the assinine games?

Bring it on Morrissey. I will talk to you directly . Not through a third party or an attention whore trying to gain something from it .The day you do that. THEN I WILL LISTEN.

Disgraceful.

Yep, this.

What a pile of horse shit.

Holy shit this German girl shit is the biggest pile of shit. Shit.

"Hey guys I'm a nobody and this vague story that no one can verify is DEFINTELY true!"

Disgraceful.

:clap:

I think another anonymous poster made this thread a bit weird but anyway. The german girl used the name "Chuck Norrissey" on Twitter where her face could be seen on her avatar. She used a chatroom that is here:

http://chatroll.com/embed/chat/morrisseysworld-chat?name=morrisseysworld-chat

Fas as I know you cannot log into that chatroom anymore since the administrator has somehow made that impossible which maybe is for the best or it is just for people that somehow registered and are allowed to use it.

I also leave a link to a page on a website connected with the chatroom where she posted some comment and you can find loads more on there:

http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.se/2013/04/day-567-mozziah-speaks-but-should-his.html

Her story was told live in the above chatroom and I remind all of you that it is HER story and no one has claimed that these things did happen but I for one believe in her and that was my point.

The Lion of Lucerne

(Am I the only one reading this as one person having an exhausting, two-page conversation with themselves?)

If only there were some way of making anonymous users have registered, identifiable titles so people could distinguish them as individuals...hmm.

A solution eludes me...
n51a3ce5dc26da.gif

She changed username on Twitter and it is now Chuck_307 and is found here:

https://twitter.com/chuck_307

Ask her for yourselves. My memory is so good it is scary.

Except 'she' is really you I bet.

The only thing that's scary is you still think anything you have written is okay - just because you have chosen, for no apparent reason not to like Boz Boorer. Bizarre.

I don't care what you say or what links you post, if this had happened there would have been witness accounts because it involved famous people - Morrissey can't even go shopping without it being reported! There would also have been a report in the local paper of a screaming/disturbed woman being taken away from the beach by police, because in such small places EVERYTHING is reported. So just stop with all your lies.

Sorry to all the other users if all the 'anonymous' postings made this hard to follow, but I don't use my actual account here any longer. I understand it's annoying for people who log in 'properly', but this place can be so aggressive and so cliquey that I had enough and just wanted to be unknown.

I hadn't logged on for a few years until recently and I'm starting to remember why...for all the pleasant, reasonable, funny people there are 10 times more malicious stirrers - as evidenced by the other 'anonymous' on this thread.

Anyway, I've had enough. I'll stop feeding the fantasist with attention.

So... A cagey story from an anonymous source about an unknown individual that allegedly felt unwell about a thing Boz may or may not have said that one time?

freshprince.gif

Tags
boz boorer

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom