Boz Boorer interview - A Heart Is A Spade

I will never have respect for Boz after what he did to that mentally unstable german girl on the bands flight to a channel island. In any case her letter was for Morrissey and not him and he had no right to have such a right go at her during the flight over which nearly resulted in her taking her own life.

Seems like most of us do not know this incident. Can you provide a link to the story or something?

Seems like most of us do not know this incident. Can you provide a link to the story or something?

I doubt it, because it's made up.

If this had actually happened don't you think the story would have been EVERYWHERE. He allegedly acted 'brutally' (this is Boz we're talking about!) and 'had a right go at her' - but - nothing in the press or even on any forum. No witness talking about it. And this is in relation to Morrissey where anything remotely to do with him gets discussed in microscopic detail.

I'm just waiting for some liar to log on now to say "Actually I was there, and now I wish to tell my story!".

Let's be honest, even if it did happen, he's still not responsible for this girls alleged attempted suicide. I think the other reasons you outlined (if they're true - and that's a big 'if') are. Yet you try and blame Boz and 'the world of Morrissey' - give it a rest!

I will never have respect for Boz after what he did to that mentally unstable german girl on the bands flight to a channel island. In any case her letter was for Morrissey and not him and he had no right to have such a right go at her during the flight over which nearly resulted in her taking her own life.

Quiffaa? :lbf:

It was direct from the horses mouth to me and a few others. It ended with the police having to take care of the poor girl at a beach on that island. She ended up in a psych ward for some months. Those that were onboard all know what happened and it was of course verbal abuse from Boz. I hope you didn't interpret it as if he used physical violence cause then the world would have known about it by now.

She is a very unusual character altogether and somehow I think she wants to remain that way. She had a love affair years ago with an american dj working in Germany but he left her for someone else. Last I heard she had a broken ankle after a domestic accident and was hobbling about back home.

She is good looking and reminded me of them german girls standing by the wayside in journal films of Hitler visiting german villages on his tours. So her looks are very german and perhaps Boz and the others let that affect them as well. It was just a smaller plane they were flying and Morrissey had apparently told the others or maybe just Boz about the letter and what was in it and the word spread.

She felt bad at that gig as she saw how mad Moz appeared to be onstage and his voice was unusually sharp as well. I have looked at that live video and he does seem angry somehow although it was hard to tell any difference in his voice. This was some years ago and she went on that trip to get away from her life and experience something else and maybe hoping it would take her somewhere else in life.

I know the content of the letter dealt with sexuality and that is a very touchy subject for Morrissey as I think most people know. She is a well educated engineer but I think her choice of studies and work left her wanting something else. She has not worked for years cause of depression but is determined to get back to the job she once had. Her big relief in life is the weed and the wine but she does have friends and will gladly stay sober to drive her friends to and from various parties on nights like new years and xmas and so on.

She goes on holidays in her car and summer of 2013 she travelled to Ireland all by herself. What happened with Boz on that flight is history for her now and she has got over it by now and all is well. I am just disappointed in Boz for not being able to handle the situation better and seeing the warning signs. He and the others in the band could have written her off as a mad fan or lost soul instead of that verbal tirade during a flight that made other passengers uneasy as well.

It was direct from the horses mouth to me and a few others. It ended with the police having to take care of the poor girl at a beach on that island. She ended up in a psych ward for some months. Those that were onboard all know what happened and it was of course verbal abuse from Boz. I hope you didn't interpret it as if he used physical violence cause then the world would have known about it by now.

She is a very unusual character altogether and somehow I think she wants to remain that way. She had a love affair years ago with an american dj working in Germany but he left her for someone else. Last I heard she had a broken ankle after a domestic accident and was hobbling about back home.

She is good looking and reminded me of them german girls standing by the wayside in journal films of Hitler visiting german villages on his tours. So her looks are very german and perhaps Boz and the others let that affect them as well. It was just a smaller plane they were flying and Morrissey had apparently told the others or maybe just Boz about the letter and what was in it and the word spread.

She felt bad at that gig as she saw how mad Moz appeared to be onstage and his voice was unusually sharp as well. I have looked at that live video and he does seem angry somehow although it was hard to tell any difference in his voice. This was some years ago and she went on that trip to get away from her life and experience something else and maybe hoping it would take her somewhere else in life.

I know the content of the letter dealt with sexuality and that is a very touchy subject for Morrissey as I think most people know. She is a well educated engineer but I think her choice of studies and work left her wanting something else. She has not worked for years cause of depression but is determined to get back to the job she once had. Her big relief in life is the weed and the wine but she does have friends and will gladly stay sober to drive her friends to and from various parties on nights like new years and xmas and so on.

She goes on holidays in her car and summer of 2013 she travelled to Ireland all by herself. What happened with Boz on that flight is history for her now and she has got over it by now and all is well. I am just disappointed in Boz for not being able to handle the situation better and seeing the warning signs. He and the others in the band could have written her off as a mad fan or lost soul instead of that verbal tirade during a flight that made other passengers uneasy as well.

So what did the note say that was so triggering for them?

So what did the note say that was so triggering for them?

That she never told me or any of the others. Just what was in it generally and between the lines. I could tell it was hard for her and because of the events on that flight she didn't want to give it to me or others word by word. But I asked her if she was rude to Morrissey in the letter and she claimed that there was nothing like that in it.

That she never told me or any of the others. Just what was in it generally and between the lines. I could tell it was hard for her and because of the events on that flight she didn't want to give it to me or others word by word. But I asked her if she was rude to Morrissey in the letter and she claimed that there was nothing like that in it.

Wow. That's bizarre. If it wasn't even rude and it's true, then Boz just has anger issues. If it was true, I'm surprised Morrissey would be effected by a letter from a stranger. Perhaps he was irritated during his performance about something else or even mad at Boz for being so awful. Even I don't care when strangers are rude to me and I'm not a public figure who has to deal with it more than the average person. I would think he's used to it.

Even if it's not true, you kept me entertained ;)

I gave Boz a clarinet. Sadly I didn't slip a letter about my sexuality into the case, just some contacts of people who might fix the broken keys, but Boz said he already had a guy in LA who fixed his instruments. :D

I gave Boz a clarinet. Sadly I didn't slip a letter about my sexuality into the case, just some contacts of people who might fix the broken keys, but Boz said he already had a guy in LA who fixed his instruments. :D

That way you avoided having to play on his "clarinet". Saliva is such a spreader.

Do you happen to have a father that goes by "Brummie Boy" and a mother that goes by "Midnite"?

Wow. That's bizarre. If it wasn't even rude and it's true, then Boz just has anger issues. If it was true, I'm surprised Morrissey would be effected by a letter from a stranger. Perhaps he was irritated during his performance about something else or even mad at Boz for being so awful. Even I don't care when strangers are rude to me and I'm not a public figure who has to deal with it more than the average person. I would think he's used to it.

Even if it's not true, you kept me entertained ;)

No, she said Morrissey have her the angry eye all through the gig and she was in the front row praying that she would somehow be forgiven I suppose. All she remember after the gig was that she sat on a bench by the beach and next thing she was screaming while on the beach and police cars turned up and they took her away.

She is the typical Morrissey fan in that she is caught in a suffering mode for the pure reason she wants to be. Claiming she cannot be loved and that she smokes to kill herself prematurely. Her association with her parents isn't the best and she has female and male friends and I think she paints a picture of being lonely when not really being lonely at all.

She wants to be saved by someone it seems, saved from herself.

No, she said Morrissey have her the angry eye all through the gig and she was in the front row praying that she would somehow be forgiven I suppose. All she remember after the gig was that she sat on a bench by the beach and next thing she was screaming while on the beach and police cars turned up and they took her away.

She is the typical Morrissey fan in that she is caught in a suffering mode for the pure reason she wants to be. Claiming she cannot be loved and that she smokes to kill herself prematurely. Her association with her parents isn't the best and she has female and male friends and I think she paints a picture of being lonely when not really being lonely at all.

She wants to be saved by someone it seems, saved from herself.

That is so genuinely weird and sad. I think it's cruel for Morrissey to glare at her during the show if he did. He knows he has fans like that. She wants a rescuer but most "rescuers" are predators. She has to rescue herself. From what you describe she has more going for her than most people, but it just doesn't matter if a person didn't get what they needed as a child. Sad.

So basically, you only know what she told you. Which is probably complete rubbish. Either that or you're flat out lying - which I think is the case.

You're 'so disappointed in Boz' for something that may not even have happened. If it did happen then you don't know if it happened the way she said it did. As for them not treating her with kid-gloves - why would they when they know nothing about her? Maybe she deserved a good talking to. Just because someone is mentally ill doesn't mean they can't also be a complete asshole.

It's weird you're so willing to share much of this allegedly highly vulnerable persons life. Very unethical.

If this did actually happen we'd all have heard about it before now. Especially in this age of over sharing on social media. All those other uneasy passengers...

I think you're just stirring up trouble for your own sick amusement. Shame on you.

I can't think of too many instances where it would be appropriate to give someone a phallic instrument accompanied by a letter describing your sexual proclivities...

I can't think of too many instances where it would be appropriate to give someone a phallic instrument accompanied by a letter describing your sexual proclivities...

A Polecats concert. You got the pole, I got the cat. Mosh. (I was safe in the balcony, that shit got CRAZY down there, it was mesmerizing.)

She is the typical Morrissey fan in that she is caught in a suffering mode for the pure reason she wants to be.

Oh, OK. I get it now. You're the same Anonymous from that other thread. You're the "savior."

I don't need saving, thanks.

You're 'so disappointed in Boz' for something that may not even have happened. If it did happen then you don't know if it happened the way she said it did. As for them not treating her with kid-gloves - why would they when they know nothing about her? Maybe she deserved a good talking to. Just because someone is mentally ill doesn't mean they can't also be a complete asshole.

It's weird you're so willing to share much of this allegedly highly vulnerable persons life. Very unethical.

It's not unethical because it's anonymous.

If it did happen, I did expect Morrissey to have empathy because he just seems like an empathetic person. If a stranger who seems mentally ill is rude to me, of course I treat them kindly. It's not that hard to just think of the other person for 2 seconds instead of yourself, and then just go on with your life. If it's not true, well, the internet is full of false information. Anyone who blindly believes what they read doesn't have the highest IQ.

Tags
boz boorer

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom