Boz Boorer has third nipple

I added that location months ago, after you described your hairline as (and the quote is approximate) "receding at the rate of the East Yorkshire coastline." Which is where I live. Pay attention, will ya? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah. Need more fish oil. Now, back to Boz's nipple...

Peter

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

WIN

Kinda rude that "fat bastard" is listed under occupation :mad:

'xactly, cos it's more like a hobby, innit?

Mmmmm...I wonder...I wonder if there's a town called Nipple somewhere. (Off to google.)

I also wonder if his 3rd nipple is in the nipple area, or, not at all.

:confused:

Enlighten us, oooh Great B.B.! :bow:

Seems like a decent bloke.....but he's no Johnny Marr

Maybe but Boz knows what toile de Jouy is, when Johnny would never see the funny side, God bless him.

From this day forth, I'll never be able to watch Christopher Lee as Scaramanga without thinking of Boz.

(I googled and found a place called "Nipple Bench". It sounds like a corner of a prosthetics workshop where you go to have your newly-trendy Boz Boorer Third Nipple fitted. I bet Johnny Marr's on his way there right this minute. ;) )

From this day forth, I'll never be able to watch Christopher Lee as Scaramanga without thinking of Boz.

(I googled and found a place called "Nipple Bench". It sounds like a corner of a prosthetics workshop where you go to have your newly-trendy Boz Boorer Third Nipple fitted. I bet Johnny Marr's on his way there right this minute. ;) )

what confuses me (even more than the Scottish House of Joy thread) is how we didn't get a B.B nipplegate, with 3 nipples, (cos that's two more than Janet, with all due respect to her late bro.)

what confuses me (even more than the Scottish House of Joy thread) is how we didn't get a B.B nipplegate, with 3 nipples, (cos that's two more than Janet, with all due respect to her late bro.)

But Janet's nipple is unique! Boz..... well, we knew he had two already, so it's not exactly front page news even if he flashes it.

(Although if the Scottish House of Joy had a Manboobs Appreciation weekend, Boz'd be much in demand as you'd get 50% extra free. :thumb:)

Clearly he doesn't have a third nipple otherwise he would've needed two 7"s on that nakey sleeve to hide it! :lbf:

Who on earth has a nipple (third or otherwise) that requires a 7" to cover it! It's like....... burlesque pasties gone wild! :eek:

Check out the other Wikipedia edits done by the 3rd nipple/fat bastard person and it soon becomes clear that... that... it might be Tim Polecat?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/81.151.52.140

Whoever it is, their other contributions include: "Instant messaging is GAYYYYYYY". :rolleyes:

Someone updated it :

Occupations: Guitarist, composer, singer-songwriter, sexy beast

haha
:lbf:

Tags
nip tuck
Back
Top Bottom