Boz Boorer Has Deleted His Facebook Page

Good for him. I wish I could. Who gives a f*** really?

He didn't do much interesting on there... so I won't loose much sleep over it.

FAIL.

Then again, I delete mine every two days as well.

Then again, I don't have quite as high a profile as Boorer.

man, a guy can really miss a lot if he leaves the internet for a day. so what happened? were people saying stuff to him on his wall? that really sucks. boz seems like a super nice guy. i once asked him for the chords for now my heart is full and not only did he give them to me but he also looked up tabs on other sites and pointed out where they were wrong. he doesn't deserve that shit.

man, a guy can really miss a lot if he leaves the internet for a day. so what happened? were people saying stuff to him on his wall? that really sucks. boz seems like a super nice guy. i once asked him for the chords for now my heart is full and not only did he give them to me but he also looked up tabs on other sites and pointed out where they were wrong. he doesn't deserve that shit.

you've reminded me that boz replied to me about the same subject: chords.
he was always the most approachable.

He's great.
During the last concert I attended 2 years ago, he came to have a chat and take pictures with the people in line.

There is no way to permanantly delete your facebook accout, so he probably just deactivated his account temporarily.

:)straightface: See, this is the thing ---- Posts #2-4. Why? What do any of these contribute to a discussion except to make the posters themselves look like they are angry people with a lot of time on their hands?)

I am CRUSHED that Boz has suspended his fb page. And I do not blame Chris - that was a passing comment and Boz had already well-established feelings towards this forum. Boz has always been very friendly with the fans, which he could easily not be given the rather monastic encompassment surrounding Morrissey's inner circle.

Hopefully he'll come back to fb after this has all blown over.

Boz is basically the greatest guy ever. I think about that randomly a lot, just what a good person he is. He's proven it over and over and never disproven it. I had no idea he had a facebook and if it was down or up, for that matter, but I can't blame him for trying to stop some of the (apparent) madness. This place be cwazy.

Boz is basically the greatest guy ever. I think about that randomly a lot, just what a good person he is. He's proven it over and over and never disproven it. I had no idea he had a facebook and if it was down or up, for that matter, but I can't blame him for trying to stop some of the (apparent) madness. This place be cwazy.

Wait, what?

Boz is an ass kisser who will say or do anything to stay in Moz's good graces. He is demonstrably easily wound up by crazy / paranoid / desperate fans. It would be hard to argue against the fact that he was the link between a fan suggestion about the f*** morrissey-solo tshirts, to Morrissey himself (and perhaps with the even more sinister circumstances involving how davidt was identified to security in Denmark). When a fan was thrown out of a concert previously for saying something Morrissey didn't like (weren't there even 2 occasions.. I forget), Boz showed real malice and nastiness,

.. he may be a 'nice person' in many respects but his blind commitment to Morrissey has lead him to shameful conduct regards Morrissey-Solo.

And finally, what better way to nullify criticism (legitimate or not) about the band, posted on this site? (that might be said to threaten his position even, ultimately). Poison Morrissey against it totally. We know he has Moz's ear. He's one of the few people with that kind of power.

Last edited:
Wait, what?
Yeah, I noticed how that looked after I wrote it, but decided to leave it. Haha. It's true, though. Sometimes something really kind or good that he's said or done just pops into my head. Once upon a time I hung out with him regularly periodically, if that's even a working phrase. Nothing weird. Never immoral, unethical, always true to himself, his family, and moz - even.
So, resultant of that, sometimes I think of what a great guy he is and how he sort of gives me hope for humans. (Yeah, this is a really long explanation about something unexplainable.) [insert winking emoticon here] I think I've just typed more just now here about him than I've thought of him in the past year. Still, top bloke? guy? Yeah.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed how that looked after I wrote it, but decided to leave it. Haha. It's true, though. Sometimes something really kind or good that he's said or done just pops into my head. Once upon a time I hung out with him regularly periodically, if that's even a working phrase. Nothing weird. Never immoral, unethical, always true to himself, his family, and moz - even.
So, resultant of that, sometimes I think of what a great guy he is and how he sort of gives me hope for humans. (Yeah, this is a really long explanation about something unexplainable.) [insert winking emoticon here] I think I've just typed more just now here about him than I've thought of him in the past year. Still, top bloke? guy? Yeah.

He does seem like a nice guy and wise with fans

.. he may be a 'nice person' in many respects but his blind commitment to Morrissey has lead him to shameful conduct regards Morrissey-Solo.

What has been shameful? He has his opinions and so do you.

Back
Top Bottom