Boz Boorer Birthday Bash - video compilation (July 8, 2022)

A video introduced by Basil Brush of people wishing Boz happy birthday who couldn't be at the 60th party. Features The More You Ignore Me background music and footage of a Morrissey gig where happy birthday is sung - not exactly a sign of any acrimony?:

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have been nice to see message from Moz after 30 years working together but "them's the breaks"

Chas Smash looking good for his age

Would have been nice to see message from Moz after 30 years working together but "them's the breaks"

Chas Smash looking good for his age
Thought exactly the same. Wonder if they even bothered asking…

That final message sounding a bit begrudgingly done Too, never seen it before.

imelda may,nice.if bozz is 50 and 10 then im 18 and 40.

It is strange that neither Moz nor Boz have not made a single comment regarding Boz's departure. It's very rare. too much time together and the most faithful companion Morrissey ever had:unsure::rolleyes:.......

I'm sorry, but I'm honestly not interested in Caan and if I'm interested in watching a video, a message from Moz and Boz to let fans know if Boz is coming back or not, I think the two of them should let their fans know:rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

Ken L wishing BB happy birthday. I wonder how BB took the news that M has served Ken with a banned notice.

Ken L wishing BB happy birthday. I wonder how BB took the news that M has served Ken with a banned notice.
M served Ken with a banned notice? I heard he told M to f*** off for being a fraud.

Who’s Ken L?

HBDBB

I hope all the members of morrissey solo can make a similar video for me. It's 7/9 remember guys.

Is there an official list of people banned from shows? I'm guessing it must be fairly large by now? :unsure:

Someone who has 'f*** Morrissey ' as their Twitter headline must be pissed at sharing time with him in this video. :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom