Boz Boorer Birthday Bash (Staten Island, NY - May 21, 2022)

Boz is turning 60 and we are gonna have an all-day hoe-down with him and some of his favorite people and best friends! Come on out to Staten Island, NY on Saturday May 21st. There will be live music all day long. Special guests and of course the Boz All-Stars will be playing to finish off the night. Here’s a link to the Facebook event page. Boz All Stars Birthday Bash … feel free to email [email protected] with any questions!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Boz Boorer Birthday Bash (Staten Island, NY - May 21, 2022)
Posted by tomsfedup
Maker Park- Staten Island, NY
Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
What is the current Boz / Moz situation? Was there a falling out? Was Boz just sick of it all? Was Moz sick of Boz? Time for new pastures after 30 years?

Is Boz still involved in Morrissey camp?

I'm assuming this year's tour dates will feature the same lineup as the 2021 gigs (Alain, Jesse, Solomon, Brendan Buckley, and Gustavo)?

I hope there has been no falling out, but my memory fails me - was Boz's absence from last year's shows explained?
No, but an appearance wouldn’t have been sympathetic to his wife’s experience of (and sensitivities around) Covid. I would imagine that Morrissey’s apparent indifference was raised more than once, as a topic of conversation, within the Boorer household.

I think he just retired from doing the big gig stuff, moved to Portugal (where they had a place anyway) and is enjoying a relaxed life flogging vinyl with Lyn at their new shop.

Boz is turning 60 and we are gonna have an all-day hoe-down with him and some of his favorite people and best friends! Come on out to Staten Island, NY on Saturday May 21st. There will be live music all day long. Special guests and of course the Boz All-Stars will be playing to finish off the night. Here’s a link to the Facebook event page. Boz All Stars Birthday Bash … feel free to email [email protected] with any questions!

full
By the way, the following day we will be hosting a record fair at Flagship Brewery also on Staten Island. Should be a crazy weekend!!!

Boz.... I wish you and your good
Lady wife Lynn, all the very best
For your festivities.

And one hell of a big thank you
From me, for all that you two
Have given to me over the years....

Much, much love and plenty
More from all in Carlisle 🥰🥰🥰

will it be the end of the world if bozz isnt on stage with M,for me he zoned our years ago,dont think iv ever seen him smiling in all the concerts iv been to.

I hope there has been no falling out, but my memory fails me - was Boz's absence from last year's shows explained?
As far as I remember, Boz and Lyn went up to Manchester to support Morrissey when his mother had just passed away. And they posted a message of condolences on social media. So no falling out.

That’s me…who’s this?
Loren, I'm one of the guys from the old Ask email list and the '97 tour. Remember you and Tom always getting into with some of the argumentative folks on the list back then, good fun before the time of social media

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom