Boz Boorer Birthday Bash (Staten Island, NY - May 21, 2022)

Boz is turning 60 and we are gonna have an all-day hoe-down with him and some of his favorite people and best friends! Come on out to Staten Island, NY on Saturday May 21st. There will be live music all day long. Special guests and of course the Boz All-Stars will be playing to finish off the night. Here’s a link to the Facebook event page. Boz All Stars Birthday Bash … feel free to email [email protected] with any questions!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Boz Boorer Birthday Bash (Staten Island, NY - May 21, 2022)
Posted by tomsfedup
Maker Park- Staten Island, NY
Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
will it be the end of the world if bozz isnt on stage with M,for me he zoned our years ago,dont think iv ever seen him smiling in all the concerts iv been to.
I tell you one thing: when I see misery guts Reeves Gabrels scowling on stage with The Cure I have to wonder WTF Robert Smith is thinking. There is zero chemistry on stage between Gabrels and Robert, although Simon Gallup does run over to him now and again. Gabrels isn't that good a guitar player to deserve to be on stage with The Cure. Especially with a grimacing gizzard.

I tell you one thing: when I see misery guts Reeves Gabrels scowling on stage with The Cure I have to wonder WTF Robert Smith is thinking. There is zero chemistry on stage between Gabrels and Robert, although Simon Gallup does run over to him now and again. Gabrels isn't that good a guitar player to deserve to be on stage with The Cure. Especially with a grimacing gizzard.

Really? He was good enough for Bowie. I don't think he was hired for his looks.

Really? He was good enough for Bowie. I don't think he was hired for his looks.
Tin Machine? Although in fairness Gabrels played on 1.Outside which I love. But he is a vacuum of personality on stage, a black hole. Just grumps his way through. Complete opposite of Porl/Pearl Thompson, whose shoes/high heels he'll never fill.

it must get a bit boring playing the classics,marc almond said the other day he hates singing tainted love because he has sung it at everyone of his shows.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom