boz and moz not working on new album

leedoggpimp

just read it on boz's facebook wall... someone had asked him if the rumour was true:

Anton Solo
hi boz,I just read this...:"Boz is working on a new album with Morrissey!!"..its true?Greetings
Sunday at 8:24am · Like ·
Boz Boorer not right now, no, don't belive everything you read, it's all lies you know
Sunday at 10:07am · Like
Anton Solo ok.thanks
Sunday at 11:32am · Like

Old-NewsRocks.jpg

I do believe Boz wouldn't revail anything to a fan on Facebook. He's not authorized to do that.
If he and Moz are really working on a new album it won't be divulged officially on TTY.

Also, "not working on a new album" doesn't mean not writing songs. It could just mean they're not in the studio recording at the moment - which they're not.

look people, since the primary basis for this rumour is "Adam Ant on youtube" :crazy:
what we need is Boz & Moz to deny any album makin in the same manner :rolleyes:
it evens out that way, right? :lbf:
I mean come on, the only way to "prove" something like this, is for Moz to never make any new albums
& none of us want that, do we?
I think not :o
however, until this little UK tour is done, I am sure Moz is getting into "fighting shape" for it and not making a new record :cool:
after all, he aint getting any younger and there will likely be stuff for him to dodge while he is singing :eek:

Boz has no authority to say anything. This was confirmed a few years back when I asked him (on a radio programme) about the rumoured Hyde Park gig. He denied knowlwdge about it, but less than 24 hours later Morrissey put out an official statement to the contrary. Clearly he knew about it when I asked my cheeky question but he couldn't say anything, which you have to respect.

You mean Adam Ant wasn't telling the truth? Shock, horror!

Hey there folks; this is my first post but I've enjoyed the forums for a while now.
Not long ago I asked Boz if the new compilation album meant a tour would be taking place; 'no news yet', he said. Less than 24 hours later, the 2011 tour was revealed.

iknowoscarwilde.tumblr.com

A possibility is that Morrissey is just REALLY bad at remembering to phone Boz when he feels like getting a tour/album together.

Morrissey: (walks into empty studio) Oh..f***, I knew I forgot something..

Hey there folks; this is my first post but I've enjoyed the forums for a while now.
Not long ago I asked Boz if the new compilation album meant a tour would be taking place; 'no news yet', he said. Less than 24 hours later, the 2011 tour was revealed.

iknowoscarwilde.tumblr.com

We used to follow one another on tumblr. Stick around, you're a smart soul. :o

Personally I'm hoping Moz tours as much as possible without anything new to promote for a bit. Makes for more interesting setlists. Hence why I'm excited to see him in June (knock on wood, I should say…).

A possibility is that Morrissey is just REALLY bad at remembering to phone Boz when he feels like getting a tour/album together.

Morrissey: (walks into empty studio) Oh..f***, I knew I forgot something..

LMAO
Bet it would happen, too.

I'd rather hear about him working on an album with Alain and Marr...

Back
Top Bottom