Boycott Morrissey!!!

If you people read the ENTIRE thread...you would know this guy was JOKING...
i just can't believe they would need to read the entire thread. i thought i made the sarcasm in the original post so ridiculously obvious that even the most sensitive morrissey fan would realize it was a joke. apparantly not.

the fact that anyone thought for a second that my post had any truth in it whatsoever is the funniest thing about this thread.

i just can't believe they would need to read the entire thread. i thought i made the sarcasm in the original post so ridiculously obvious that even the most sensitive morrissey fan would realize it was a joke. apparantly not.

the fact that anyone thought for a second that my post had any truth in it whatsoever is the funniest thing about this thread.

Indeed...

Is the guy even a Vegan?

I personally loved your post, some people just seem to have a sick up their butt the whole time, they won't even take it out to sit down infront of their computers screens.

It's sad to see that the majority of Moz fans dont' have a sense of humor

I read the opening posts with incredulity. Selfprofessed Morrissey fans unable to grasp sarcasm... how is it possible to appreciate his lyrics if...? well?

But (and this is not sarcastic at all) I do sympathize with veganism, and am trying to convert myself from a vegetarian to a full-on vegan. I've wondered, a little, why Morrissey is only a vegetarian, when dairy cows are treated so terribly and even free range chickens are kept in despicable conditions.

I suggest a Seperation of Church (Veganism) and State (Solo)!

Please join me in this boycott by burning all your Morrissey records and do NOT attend any of his shows in the future. If you already have tickets to a future morrissey show, and do not want to have to deal burning them yourself, please email me and i will give you my address so you can mail your Morrissey tickets and records to me and I will personally burn them for you.

Thanks for your understanding!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mmmmh, I could burn Ringleader

Oops... mayb I got used to fighting in here. BUT. If a vegan got mad at Mozza I'd understand... However, I'd take Mozzer's side, as usual =)

Maybe Moz & The Milky Boys should apply for the prestigious awards held at my hometown this Sept

The next World Beard & Moustache Championships will be hosted by 'The Handlebar Club' (H.B.C.) U.K.
It will be held on 1st September 2007 at The Brighton Centre on the seafront of Brighton, Sussex. http://www.handlebarclub.co.uk/wbmchomef.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom