"Boy Interrupted, Memoir of a Former Smith" by Dale Hibbert to be published by Pomona Books (Sep. 20

Re: "Used To Be A Gay Boy" by Dale Hibbert to be published by Pomona Books (Sep. 2015)

I am looking forward to this.

Did you change the book title :lbf:

And daley boy.....Whats the frekin hold up babe?

No, this is only a small part, it's about growing up in slum clearance manchester, manchester music 76-82, Sydney, Prague, all sorts of things. As people have pointed out, my time in the smiths was only six months, the book is quite chunky. You could prob stand in Waterstones for 20 mins and read the smiths relevant part. That's what i'd do if the rest of the book isnt of interest.

Re: "Used To Be A Gay Boy" by Dale Hibbert to be published by Pomona Books (Sep. 2015)

Did you change the book title :lbf:

And daley boy.....Whats the frekin hold up babe?

Changed the cover, it will be sent to printers this week, so should be released in maybe 2-3 weeks

Changed the cover, it will be sent to printers this week, so should be released in maybe 2-3 weeks

Thanks babe. Its gonna be a good read

When will this be available to purchase in book stores around the UK? And what book stores can I get this in? xo

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom