Boy Happy Vinyl B-Sides

bobalmighty

*Cornette Face*
Would a kind person upload Maudlin Street and Speedway from the Vinyl Boy Happy single? I'd be very very grateful. Thank you.

How about the live vesion of "Boy Happy" from Mexico? Not the bad quality rip that's floating around. Anyone out there that actually purchased it from the now defunct bandwangon.co.uk that's willing to share?

Been after that one and the 2 live version of "In The Future" for a while but it's always the inferiors rips from a stream that are uploaded. I know beggars shouldn't be choosers but thought I'd ask again.

Thanks,
Joey

Thanks Oso. I did actually get them from somebody else before you posted the links. But thank you all the same.

Also should point out that I do own the vinyl (12") but don't have the technology to rip it, hence why I asked.

How about the live vesion of "Boy Happy" from Mexico? Not the bad quality rip that's floating around. Anyone out there that actually purchased it from the now defunct bandwangon.co.uk that's willing to share?

Been after that one and the 2 live version of "In The Future" for a while but it's always the inferiors rips from a stream that are uploaded. I know beggars shouldn't be choosers but thought I'd ask again.

Thanks,
Joey

I have not been able to find the 2 V Fest "In The Future"s for a long time. I can't remember if I have the "Boy Happy." I'll check, though.

Here are the two "In the Future" versions from V Fest. They're 192kbps MP3s, and I'm pretty sure that they're the originals, not crappy stream rips (although I must confess that it's been a while since I got them, and I don't remember where I got them!). It sounds like it wasn't the best live recording to begin with, though--rather hollow sounding, like a bootleg (e.g. the balance shifts around a bit, especially starting around the 3 minute mark).

The Chelmsford one is vastly superior, IMHO.

http://rapidshare.com/files/121746593/In_the_Future_When_All_s_Well.zip.html

BTW, you'll see that the MP3 filenames don't indicate which is from which show; you'll have to look at the comments in your MP3 player for that. Sorry. :o

Don't quote this post, please. :); I'll delete it in a day or two.

Last edited:

Here you go. It's the original download (192kbps MP3), not some crappy rip. (Well, if you think this one is crappy, rest assured that it is the original. :))

http://rapidshare.com/files/121748663/4-01_I_Just_Want_to_See_the_Boy_Happ.mp3.html

See above.

Don't quote this post either, please; I'll delete it in a day or two.

Thanks, NRitH! Filesharing sites are blocked here at work but I'll download them when I get home this evening.

joey

Not Right In The Head,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thank you for your generosity.
Thank you for sacrificing your time for a stranger.
Thank you for completing a collection and ending an exhausting search!

Back
Top Bottom