Boy Happy and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - vinyl single

crosask

Alright, I know we're not supposed to ask for commerically available items. However, I am looking for the live tracks off I Just Want to See the Boy Happy and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 7" and 12" VINYL singles.

3. "I Want the One I Can't Have" (live Royal Albert Hall 2002)
4. "Speedway" (live Royal Albert Hall 2002)
5. "Late Night Maudlin Street" (live Royal Albert Hall 2002)

2. "Death of a Disco Dancer" (Live, Waukegan, 17 October 2007)

Yes, they are on vinyl but I don't own a record player. Surely someone has an mp3 or flac rip of these tracks to share. I did download the bootleg version of these tracks but the sound quality isn't great.

Please post a link or any information on how to download. I did see them on amazon.com but the downloads can only be purchased by US residents with a US credit card.

Re: I Just Want to See the Boy Happy and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - Vinyl Si

Since the b-sides to "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" were available for free on the We 7 site, I think it's ok to upload them here:

Free downloads from We 7

Also included in this package is I Want The One I Can't Have (Live in Paris), which is labeled as "Exclusive Digital Single".

Re: I Just Want to See the Boy Happy and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - Vinyl Si

Thank you very much my friend!

Too bad that they don't have all that free stuff anymore ... they also had five different live versions of The Youngest Was The Most Loved!

Don't worry. I liked this site. I can listen several artists without buying anything.. and after all I can buy songs - of coursae not by We7 'cos don't like mp3.

Since the b-sides to "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" were available for free on the We 7 site, I think it's ok to upload them here:

Free downloads from We 7

Also included in this package is I Want The One I Can't Have (Live in Paris), which is labeled as "Exclusive Digital Single".

Thanks for the upgrade. 128k->192k

@crosask Death of the disco dancer live here:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...isco-Dancer-(live-b-side)-someone-can-help-me

Back
Top Bottom