Boy Happy and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - vinyl single

crosask

Alright, I know we're not supposed to ask for commerically available items. However, I am looking for the live tracks off I Just Want to See the Boy Happy and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 7" and 12" VINYL singles.

3. "I Want the One I Can't Have" (live Royal Albert Hall 2002)
4. "Speedway" (live Royal Albert Hall 2002)
5. "Late Night Maudlin Street" (live Royal Albert Hall 2002)

2. "Death of a Disco Dancer" (Live, Waukegan, 17 October 2007)

Yes, they are on vinyl but I don't own a record player. Surely someone has an mp3 or flac rip of these tracks to share. I did download the bootleg version of these tracks but the sound quality isn't great.

Please post a link or any information on how to download. I did see them on amazon.com but the downloads can only be purchased by US residents with a US credit card.

Oso Blanco

The Truth Is Out There
Re: I Just Want to See the Boy Happy and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - Vinyl Si

Since the b-sides to "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" were available for free on the We 7 site, I think it's ok to upload them here:

Free downloads from We 7

Also included in this package is I Want The One I Can't Have (Live in Paris), which is labeled as "Exclusive Digital Single".

crosask

Re: I Just Want to See the Boy Happy and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - Vinyl Si

Thank you very much my friend!

smiths22

Banned

Since the b-sides to "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" were available for free on the We 7 site, I think it's ok to upload them here:

Free downloads from We 7

Also included in this package is I Want The One I Can't Have (Live in Paris), which is labeled as "Exclusive Digital Single".

Thanks for the upgrade. 128k->192k

@crosask Death of the disco dancer live here:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...isco-Dancer-(live-b-side)-someone-can-help-me

Top Bottom