Boy George lists @Morrisseysworld as his number one choice as his favorite tweeter

Simon writes:

Interesting story in the Observer. It's the best accounts on twitter according to the biggest hitters in twitter. Each celebrity names their three favourite accounts. It's in the Observer newspaper and also on the Guardian website:

Twitter feeds you need: top tweeters reveal their three favourite follows - The Guardian

Boy George listed @Morrisseysworld as his number one choice.

Morrissey @morrisseysworld
Most likely a parody account, but whoever is behind it manages to deliver many caustic and witty gems – rather like the real Morrissey, who is never lost for a unforgettable one-liner.
Kate Magic @katemagic

A raw-food guru who keeps me up to date with delicious recipes and the latest super foods.
Sober is Sexy @soberissexy

A site dedicated to promoting sobriety – and as a recovering addict, four years sober, I applaud this concept!

Last edited:
Re: Article: Boy George lists @Morrisseysworld as his number one choice as his favori

@Morrisseysworld was also featured in Metro recently. Here's the link http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/morrisseysworld-featured-in-metro.html

Glad we Morrisseysworlders finally have a thread where we can discuss this whole phenomenon without being deleted as off-topic. Thanks David.

The most important thing you can all do is visit this page and review all the 'coincidences' which have led so many of us to believe Morrissey is Morrisseysworld. I personally doubt it but I am 100% morrissey reads and is a fan of the blog and the twitter. If you don't believe it, look here:

http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/morrisseysworld-prophecy-page-and-new.html

You will see Morrissey fulfilled all the pledges made on morrisseysworld blog with video and photographic evidence provided, he replicated strange poses from the blog, the blog gave details of his tour schedule before he did, he even wore a t shirt referring to a tweet. If you don't believe it, take a look. A lot of us are taking single red, white and blue roses to his live shows, we call ourselves blue rose.

Morrissey has taken hold of only TWO FLOWERS in past 2 years and held them up. If you watch, he even employs people to remove flowers from stage.

The only two flowers he took were the single red rose in late 2011, fulfilling the pledge of Morrisseysworld (single red and white roses are the symbols of the blog) that he would appear with one before christmas

the next one was a single white rose that he made a real effort to pick in Colombia 2012! Both videos are on the blog!

Morrissey is making references to morrisseysworld

the idea is to see future shows full of red, white and blue roses...

take a look at the link and you will see it's truly amazing and proof he at least reads the blog avidly.

Re: Article: Boy George lists @Morrisseysworld as his number one choice as his favori

It's interesting that nobody has bothered writing a comment on this, probably because everybody knows that the person who tweets as @MorrisseysWorld is a fraud. How can anybody think it could really be Morrissey, Peter and David told us ages ago that it wasn't Moz, so end of story. I'm just surprised that Moz hasn't had the account closed down because some nutters actually do believe it is Moz. The same person is claiming to be Boz Boorer too, with the account @BozBoorer. The MorrisseysWorld blog has also gone beyond being funny, why is Moz allowing his good name to be trashed on there, this is the best place.
I remember reading once that Morrissey was reported to be on twitter as @morrisseysmum, can Peter or Davis or anybody tell me if this is true?
Thanks
Leon

@Morrisseysworld was also featured in Metro recently. Here's the link http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/morrisseysworld-featured-in-metro.html

Glad we Morrisseysworlders finally have a thread where we can discuss this whole phenomenon without being deleted as off-topic. Thanks David.

The most important thing you can all do is visit this page and review all the 'coincidences' which have led so many of us to believe Morrissey is Morrisseysworld. I personally doubt it but I am 100% morrissey reads and is a fan of the blog and the twitter. If you don't believe it, look here:

http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/morrisseysworld-prophecy-page-and-new.html

You will see Morrissey fulfilled all the pledges made on morrisseysworld blog with video and photographic evidence provided, he replicated strange poses from the blog, the blog gave details of his tour schedule before he did, he even wore a t shirt referring to a tweet. If you don't believe it, take a look. A lot of us are taking single red, white and blue roses to his live shows, we call ourselves blue rose.

Morrissey has taken hold of only TWO FLOWERS in past 2 years and held them up. If you watch, he even employs people to remove flowers from stage.

The only two flowers he took were the single red rose in late 2011, fulfilling the pledge of Morrisseysworld (single red and white roses are the symbols of the blog) that he would appear with one before christmas

the next one was a single white rose that he made a real effort to pick in Colombia 2012! Both videos are on the blog!

Morrissey is making references to morrisseysworld

the idea is to see future shows full of red, white and blue roses...

take a look at the link and you will see it's truly amazing and proof he at least reads the blog avidly.

Funny how a mention suddenly validates this site after months of trashing it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The person responsible for this should be utterly, utterly ashamed of themselves. The hole dug is so deep that the only option is to keep digging. Absolutely shameful.

P.

Funny how a mention suddenly validates this site after months of trashing it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The person responsible for this should be utterly, utterly ashamed of themselves. The hole dug is so deep that the only option is to keep digging. Absolutely shameful.

P.

That's a point of view. Morrissey and many others think you and david and others ought to be ashamed for citing free speech to trash morrissey with some appalling rumours on this site and then censoring all mention of morrisseysworld.

The person above says David and Pete KNOW who the blogger is but that's impossible - all they know is the various people, probably in various parts of the country and world, who occasionally publicise it on here. 20-30 people have lived on the blog for months it has had quarter of a million hits. Just because an IP or whatever posts something on here when something is posted on the blog doesn't prove anything except in the mind of the mods here. Separately it has been made clear that 'monitoring IPs' and working out who is who and where they live is basically illegal in the UK, something the blogger has said before a few times. Some would say it's you guy who ought to be thoroughly ashamed.

Personally I find the blog amusing and the twitter great. I am 100% certain that Morrissey reads it daily and if he really didn't like it, he would not make all those obvious references. Neither would he allow the blog to remain or the twitter. So it begs the question why he's made 4 denials? Probably because he finds it pretty funny. one obsessed fan to another perhaps.

Well that's my thoughts on the matter anyway. Don't be surprised to see a blue rose held aloft soon or boz dressed as log lady!

Also for the doubters how do you eplain the collages followed by the poses he makes? The red and white roses? The other coincidences? I doubt you've even studied them.

still in the internet hype sites, the Boy Racer...

[does he tour or still sing, or is Georgey Boy trying to get a few pound for going/invited to trendy clubs,
doing DJ sets, like Rourke]

That's a point of view. Morrissey and many others think you and david and others ought to be ashamed for citing free speech to trash morrissey with some appalling rumours on this site and then censoring all mention of morrisseysworld.

The person above says David and Pete KNOW who the blogger is but that's impossible - all they know is the various people, probably in various parts of the country and world, who occasionally publicise it on here. 20-30 people have lived on the blog for months it has had quarter of a million hits. Just because an IP or whatever posts something on here when something is posted on the blog doesn't prove anything except in the mind of the mods here. Separately it has been made clear that 'monitoring IPs' and working out who is who and where they live is basically illegal in the UK, something the blogger has said before a few times. Some would say it's you guy who ought to be thoroughly ashamed.

Personally I find the blog amusing and the twitter great. I am 100% certain that Morrissey reads it daily and if he really didn't like it, he would not make all those obvious references. Neither would he allow the blog to remain or the twitter. So it begs the question why he's made 4 denials? Probably because he finds it pretty funny. one obsessed fan to another perhaps.

Well that's my thoughts on the matter anyway. Don't be surprised to see a blue rose held aloft soon or boz dressed as log lady!

Also for the doubters how do you eplain the collages followed by the poses he makes? The red and white roses? The other coincidences? I doubt you've even studied them.

Let me put this bluntly - you are a liar and a fraudster. And the supreme irony of you making a statment that supports your ludicrous, insane, made-up bollocks on a site that in the same post you are denigrating - well, for that I congratulate you. You couldn't make it up. But you did.

P.

This logic is blowing my mind.

P.

Pete is right, the blogger should be utterly ashamed of themselves because Morrissey HATES MorrisseysWorld. It is a FACT that Morrissey likes Morrissey-Solo and NOT MorrisseysWorld. Morrissey only wore the f*** Morrissey-Solo t-shirts for a laugh and only banned David from concerts for a laugh. I'm sure that if Pete or David started making loads of predictions, Moz would make THEM come true too. Can anyone even name ONE prediction made by that deluded nutter on MorrisseysWorld that has actually come true? Go on, name one!

"Only the foolish and the dead never change their minds!"

Leon.

Stirring.

P.

So now I'M the blogger?

Great logic - like many others I have concluded moz reads the blog so I must be the blogger. That logic is certainly crazier than the logic used to prove the blogger IS moz!

as someone tweeted, it's becoming the who shot JR of our generation? Lauren laverne, alexis petridis, boy george, sean hughes, dave simpson and plenty of others are enjoying the ride - why not join us?

What makes it all the more amusing is that moz is playing along too!

So now I'M the blogger?

Great logic - like many others I have concluded moz reads the blog so I must be the blogger. That logic is certainly crazier than the logic used to prove the blogger IS moz!

as someone tweeted, it's becoming the who shot JR of our generation? Lauren laverne, alexis petridis, boy george, sean hughes, dave simpson and plenty of others are enjoying the ride - why not join us?

What makes it all the more amusing is that moz is playing along too!

Moz is not playing along, and you are a liar and a fraudster. Just this afternoon you were telling someone involved in music reviews that that site is Morrissey. Funny that. Let me say it again - you are a liar and a fraudster.

P.

Moz is not playing along, and you are a liar and a fraudster. Just this afternoon you were telling someone involved in music reviews that that site is Morrissey. Funny that. Let me say it again - you are a liar and a fraudster.

P.

Yeah, Pete is right, you are a liar and fraudster. I didn't actually read the thing about you telling somebody in music reviews that the site is Morrissey but I believe that you DID do that. You have made a fool of yourself and you can't get out of it now, Pete is right, you have to keep digging cos you've committed major league fraud and you are stuck. The ONE thing that Moz has done that you predicted, is take his shirt off at the Palladium, and although he hadn't taken his shirt off at all on that particular tour, anybody could've predicted it. Also, your two predictions about the roses came true but Morrissey used to always accept flowers, so that's just a lucky guess too. Morrissey DOES NOT read Morrisseysworld.blogspot.com and he most definitely IS NOT @Morrisseysworld on twitter, he is @morrisseysmum, this is a FACT, ask Pete.

Morrissey will soon close Morrisseysworld down, there is no way he would let a fraud do what you are doing, I'm just surprised he's taking so long. Morrissey definitely, definitely won't take a blue rose like you have predicted and even if he does, it will be just another coincidence.
And finally, that prediction about the Argentinian tour was a really lucky guess, but your prediction about France was WRONG so answer that one!
Leon

There is no way that Morrissey would let somebody else write a blog and tweet using his name, therefore by deduction, Morrisseysworld IS Morrissey himself.

P.

No more than you should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing the kind of sh*t that goes on this site!

GOB

No more than you should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing the kind of sh*t that goes on this site!

GOB

Huzzah for free speech! Huzzah for a platform for comment!

P.

All I can say with any certainty is that this whole discussion is skull crushingly boring. It is so tiresome it hurts. Every time this topic arises a small bit of my brain implodes. IT IS THAT f***ING BORING.

Morrissey DOES NOT read Morrisseysworld.blogspot.com and he most definitely IS NOT @Morrisseysworld on twitter, he is @morrisseysmum, this is a FACT, ask Pete.

Leon

Oh, so Morrissey is @morrisseysmum?
Pete - you know this as a fact?

I have to agree with those who say that that silly site is not Morrissey. I hope that he issues a statement on True To You indicating that the site needs to be closed down per his lawyers, for it is really demeaning to his legacy of being a music and lyrical legend.

The site has branched off into some very strange things, and this is somewhat sad.

Morrissey, with the way he has treated his bandmates with their costumes, has seemingly lost some of his credibility.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom