Boy George lists @Morrisseysworld as his number one choice as his favorite tweeter

Simon writes:

Interesting story in the Observer. It's the best accounts on twitter according to the biggest hitters in twitter. Each celebrity names their three favourite accounts. It's in the Observer newspaper and also on the Guardian website:

Twitter feeds you need: top tweeters reveal their three favourite follows - The Guardian

Boy George listed @Morrisseysworld as his number one choice.

Morrissey @morrisseysworld
Most likely a parody account, but whoever is behind it manages to deliver many caustic and witty gems – rather like the real Morrissey, who is never lost for a unforgettable one-liner.
Kate Magic @katemagic

A raw-food guru who keeps me up to date with delicious recipes and the latest super foods.
Sober is Sexy @soberissexy

A site dedicated to promoting sobriety – and as a recovering addict, four years sober, I applaud this concept!

Last edited:
Re: Article: Boy George lists @Morrisseysworld as his number one choice as his favori

Libelous, racist and degrading comments have got nothing to do with free speech.

Libellous eh? I must have missed those court cases. You're free to go to any site you want. You're even free to come to THIS site and slag THIS site off.

P.

Re: Article: Boy George lists @Morrisseysworld as his number one choice as his favori

Libellous eh? I must have missed those court cases. You're free to go to any site you want. You're even free to come to THIS site and slag THIS site off.

P.

I am not slagging this site off, just some of the stuff that gets posted on here.

I am not slagging this site off, just some of the stuff that gets posted on here.

If you don't like it, don't look at it. It's like TV - if you don't like what you're watching, switch over to another channel or turn it off. As I said above, you're free to go to any other site that matches your world view and sensibilities.

P.

Back
Top Bottom