Boxers with a haunting string intro

Ennis

Hey,

I found the song 'Boxers' including a very beautiful and haunting string intro. Later I listened to the "The Very Best Of"-Version and in it the intro was missing completly. Does anyone know anything about that? Have I found a homemade edit of the song? I'd appreciate any hint!

Thank yous, kiss

The string intro was only on the video for "Boxers" and not on any CD release... I'm thinking someone might have ripped the audio from the video and posted it where you found it :)

The string intro was only on the video for "Boxers" and not on any CD release... I'm thinking someone might have ripped the audio from the video and posted it where you found it :)

Thank you! Although it's a shame, it's so damn beautiful, isn't it?

Again, thxs for the quick relief ;)

Hey,

I found the song 'Boxers' including a very beautiful and haunting string intro. Later I listened to the "The Very Best Of"-Version and in it the intro was missing completly. Does anyone know anything about that? Have I found a homemade edit of the song? I'd appreciate any hint!

Thank yous, kiss

Though not exact, those "haunting strings" always reminded me of Stravinsky, particularly his Firebird Suite.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is featured on the DVD from the recent Very Best Of... and, of course, it is on youtube

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom