Bowie discusses Morrissey leaving the Outside tour (1995)

And post pubescent.
Charlie on chocolate was his daily routine, cocaine cuisine for the rich. Then he died from cancer and called a swede and said "blimey charlie watson, I think I have a growth in me undergrowth can you come with your swedish camera and record me in a bondage fest video that makes no sense but is as creepy as my life has been"

Swede was like:

JAAAAAAAAAAAAA

His last conversation with the swede was about ABBA and how he stole all their music and ideas.

Jesus, you have Moz analysed down to his y-fronts. Using crude stereotyped assumptions only. And you obviously dont know the difference between psychology and psychiatry.
Psychiatry is based on psychology and the only difference is that a psychiatrist can twist and turn psychology and use it however him or she likes on poor patients in need of vitamins and minerals to cure their made up mental problems.

No Nobel prize for psychology, why is that again?

LOL

Oh you are so mad you wanna scream and throw wellies at the cat.

Psychiatry is based on psychology and the only difference is that a psychiatrist can twist and turn psychology and use it however him or she likes on poor patients in need of vitamins and minerals to cure their made up mental problems.

No Nobel prize for psychology, why is that again?

LOL

Oh you are so mad you wanna scream and throw wellies at the cat.
In life we base things on fact and science but by all means build a plane based on psychology and try and fly it. The psychiatrist pilot can make you believe you are flying. He is jamaican and will go:

Jaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaaaaan we are gonna fly so high tonight

Go back to your day job tosser.

Charlie on chocolate was his daily routine, cocaine cuisine for the rich. Then he died from cancer and called a swede and said "blimey charlie watson, I think I have a growth in me undergrowth can you come with your swedish camera and record me in a bondage fest video that makes no sense but is as creepy as my life has been"

Swede was like:

JAAAAAAAAAAAAA

His last conversation with the swede was about ABBA and how he stole all their music and ideas.

Dude, joking about cancer is just really not cool...

Morrissey's bouts of debilitating depression are often forgotten. This is the most likely reason for most of his cancelled gigs throughout the years, despite the other excuses he gives. If you say I can't perform at the moment because I'm depressed then you will be laughed at, mocked and called lazy. Everyone has moods but most people do not understand actual depression and the way that when its black cloud is directly overhead, it can cripple you.

* Note to Urb: I absolutely forbid you to troll my post! :lbf: *

Well I don't think it's actual depression. He's a narcissist, his depression will only last as long as his primary source of narcissistic supply is gone and he doesn't have enough secondary sources to replace it. Obviously, if his boyfriend at the time left and Morrissey felt he was playing second fiddle to David Bowie, (could it be that in his deluded mind he was the bigger star?:eek:), of course he must have looked quite... depressed.
But really once they've secured another source, the narcissist's depression vanishes. All they want is to capture a person's attention, in whatever way they can. Look at what Morrissey is doing now. How many times has he played that trick on his captive audience? "I'm going to do something that you'll find shocking just to keep you interested." And the most amazing thing is that everybody knows it's a trick, but plays along!

The thing is, narcissists are empty inside, so their life depends on attention.
If a primary source of attention leaves, moves on, then comes back to check on the narcissist without being dependent, the narcissist won't see the difference and will keep trying to capture their attention in the exact same way as before. They won't even notice it has no effect. It's amazing.

But they have to. they have to keep their sources. Look at Morrissey, when he's exhausted supply somewhere he moves to another country, but it's obvious it's taking a toll on him, he's not getting any younger, he's losing his looks, and yet he needs more and more attention. So it'd be nice for him to keep the old familiar sources around, as a safety net. Because if they leave for good then he'll have to start again, the whole hunting process, and it requires energy. He's not blind, he can see he hasn't built anything. And he can't heal like normal people can, so being left is always going to hurt. And without attention he'll wither and people will call that "depression".
Is a cat "depressed" when a mouse gets away?

Now it's over, it's clear what we've lost. He had the money, he had the looks, he had the wit, he had the voice, he could have been George Clooney. What a waste. Just thinking of the good he could have done, it just seems... unfair.
Now all his fans can do is pray Damon never leaves, because I think that (and his fans) is the only thing that is still keeping him together. And pills maybe. I may chuckle saying that, because it's hard not to, but Damon sticking around is of paramount importance.

I'm sure Bowie is watching Morrissey from above and wishes him no harm. Neither do I. But the man is harming himself an awful, awful lot, even if he can't harm others anymore. Well...not everybody.

Sometimes, I think dead stars are happier than he is.

Well I don't think it's actual depression. He's a narcissist, his depression will only last as long as his primary source of narcissistic supply is gone and he doesn't have enough secondary sources to replace it. Obviously, if his boyfriend at the time left and Morrissey felt he was playing second fiddle to David Bowie, (could it be that in his deluded mind he was the bigger star?:eek:), of course he must have looked quite... depressed.
But really once they've secured another source, the narcissist's depression vanishes. All they want is to capture a person's attention, in whatever way they can. Look at what Morrissey is doing now. How many times has he played that trick on his captive audience? "I'm going to do something that you'll find shocking just to keep you interested." And the most amazing thing is that everybody knows it's a trick, but plays along!

If a primary source of attention leaves, moves on, then comes back to check on the narcissist without being dependent, the narcissist won't see the difference and will keep trying to capture their attention in the exact same way as before. They won't even notice it has no effect. It's amazing.

But they have to. they have to keep their sources. Look at Morrissey, when he's exhausted supply somewhere he moves to another country, but it's obvious it's taking a toll on him, he's not getting any younger, he's losing his looks, and yet he needs more and more attention. So it'd be nice for him to keep the old familiar sources around, as a safety net. Because if they leave for good then he'll have to start again, the whole hunting process, and it requires energy. He's not blind, he can see he hasn't built anything. And he can't heal like normal people can, so being left is always going to hurt. And without attention he'll wither and people will call that "depression".

Now it's over, it's clear what we've lost. He had the money, he had the looks, he had the wit, he had the voice, he could have been George Clooney. What a waste. Just thinking of the good he could have done, it just seems... unfair.
Now all his fans can do is pray Damon never leaves, because I think that (and his fans) is the only thing that is still keeping him together. And pills maybe. I may chuckle saying that, because it's hard not to, but Damon sticking around is of paramount importance.

I'm sure Bowie is watching Morrissey from above and wishes him no harm. Neither do I. But the man is harming himself an awful, awful lot, even if he can't harm others anymore. Well...not everybody.

No Dr Phil, we didn't lose anything. Morrissey is still a good looking and charming man with a voice that has aged like wine. Clooney sucks and is married to a dude and Bowie was an unhappy, pedo weirdo. Though i will admit had a few good albums

And @Surface is a sodomite

Last edited:

Trolling trolling trolling rolling rolling rolling

I don't read books.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom