BOWERY who got tix?

Apparently only F***ing scalpers cause I already see tix on eBay, stubhub etc.!!
I got 2 for webster and one for Welmont.

I,m coming to that show from the UK, what do people suggest, pay up front on ebay or wait it out out try outside?

$750 for a pair on ebay already - I hope they get stuck with them. (I also hope other more unpleasant things inhabit their genitalia)

Scalpers suck.

Managed 2 for Webster and by then Bowery was sold out!!

bullshit on this bowery business

where are the tickets

I know its a small venue but COME ON...at least ONE of us should have been able to get one. Or maybe someone did, but is keeping it secret..lol

Yeah.... just what I thought:
Ticketsnow, "a Ticketmaster company" has a bunch of Bowery tickets for sale... ranging from $300 to $450 each

I don't kid myself that Moz or any of his crew read these threads but this whole Bowery thing was very disappointing, it's so damn expensive being hard core Moz fan.
and not one word about that iTunes bundle crap...

I thought I'd be ok with the AMEX card members pre-sale, but it was the same time as the general onsale?!? WTF?

I was on at 11 AM and at 11:01 was getting no tix available messages for Bowery AND Webster

sigh - I've been to every Moz show in NYC since 2000, don't wanna skip this tour, but I don't wanna pay through the nose either.

damn Ticketmaster

I thought I'd be ok with the AMEX card members pre-sale, but it was the same time as the general onsale?!? WTF?

I was on at 11 AM and at 11:01 was getting no tix available messages for Bowery AND Webster

sigh - I've been to every Moz show in NYC since 2000, don't wanna skip this tour, but I don't wanna pay through the nose either.

damn Ticketmaster

That AMEX thing is fishy because I got Webster Hall yesterday and the ONLY way to get them was to get the Itunes bundle. The AMEX option wasn't even THERE!! Now it is, but it's grey as if it was yesterday or not even available today. I was going to try the AMEX route too, but I couldn't even try...

Well, if anyone has between $215 and $1500 to spend per ticket, they can go to stubhub. Seriously.

with service fees, I dropped $240 for one on stub hub...ouch..did I really just do that??

Whoa. How do you know it's legit? I see that some clowns have tix for sale for the DC show at the Warner Theater, even though that show hasn't even gone on sale yet--nor is it even listed on the venue's Web site. Hmm. Who's trolling these forums to find out concert dates?

Stubhub is pretty legit from my past experience with them..hopefully I won;t be looking for my miracle come concert time.

Whoa. How do you know it's legit? I see that some clowns have tix for sale for the DC show at the Warner Theater, even though that show hasn't even gone on sale yet--nor is it even listed on the venue's Web site. Hmm. Who's trolling these forums to find out concert dates?

I paid double face for a pair at Bowery, which is a lot, but honestly, not all that bad considering the exclusivity of the show. It's totally worth it. Of course that does mean I just spent about $900 in the last hour and a half between Wellmont, Carnegie, Webster, and that.....

Oh, I think I'm going back to bed now.......

Back
Top Bottom