Bournemouth - Bournemouth International Centre (Mar.14, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Smiler With Knife / Scandinavia / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not A Man / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before // Speedway

setlist provided by sorrow of stamford bridge and Andy G.

Last edited:
Upsetting to see the coughing, inhaler use and snorting of nasal spray. He gave a fantastic performance and was chatty, but he is ill.

He uses the inhaler for quite some time now, doesn't he? How long since someone first noticed it? I can remember Krakow in 2011, I think ...

Awesome night. New stuff is amazing. Moz on top form, although still sniffling. A terrific show. Can't wait for next time!

I didn't have those emotions. It made me feel I should be vegan and think about talking more about being vegetarian rather than accept the way things currently are with meat, egg and milk production. I guess we're all built differently.

It made me feel I should think more about things too. Watching Morrissey watching the video made me have a few tears. I've not felt like that before. I may or may not change my eating habits, we'll see. It was powerful, I know that much.

A bit more detail! Had a lovely chat with a father and his son from Taunton before the gig. Talking about our love of footie and Moz - the important things in life! There were also 2 ladies from Manchester who were a laugh and truly loved Mozzer too. It was nice to be amongst fellow true fans.

Moz came on and it was tremendous! The opening was tremendous: Queen, Suedehead, Staircase, World Peace and Istanbul. So blistering and intense. The middle of the gig was also amazing and showcased the talents of Moz and he band perfectly. I think they are amazing and Gustavo, in particular, adds so much to every song.

Moz was a little sniffly butin fine and funny form. He was very camp and witty about Brighton and Mothers Day, also about people not loving him. He was very relaxed and yet the power and intensity of his singing is truly something to behold.

Irish Blood was terrific, as was Stop Me and What She Said. I loved I'm Not a Man and Smiler - Wow! The finale was amazing. During the break in Speedway Moz sang "Bourne-Mouth strikes again" and we all joined in with gusto! At the end Matt kicked over his drumkit which was a fitting finale to a powerful and emotional night. Loved it from first to last.

Viva Moz, keep touring, keep recording, we are so lucky to have you!

born to harangue has a point, people.
you all acting like you are out to rescue a damsel in distress (moz), because someone mentions the fact that show was a bit flat and the crowd subdued.
keeping track of whether he sneezes or has the snizzles. not normal.

Is there any chance someone could post the setlist from last night in its entirety here please?

Great show! Throughly enjoyed, one thing I must say- did anyone else have that insanely bright light in their face? I think it must have been faulty as none of the other lights were quite that bright. For about four songs I couldn't look up at all, it was really awful. It kept leaving marks on my eyes so that I couldn't even see Morrissey or the band. We spoke to a member of staff who said they couldn't do anything about it as it was "part of the show", though I doubt part of the show was to blind the entire left side of the audience. Regardless, the music was stunning and I really had a good time. I didn't watch the Meat Is Murder video so I just looked down, and I found it quite nice to just listen to the music. Though I understood the purpose of the video, it did seem a little unnecessary from what I'd heard it involved. Despite all of this, very good show and I would love to go again, perhaps standing up this time.

Starts with band intros, then a few quips:

Starts with a Mother's Day message, then more quips:

Different angle, but the aspect ratio is messed up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any chance someone could post the setlist from last night in its entirety here please?

As someone has already said it was the same set list as for Nottingham, but with Irish Blood, English Heart replacing People Are the Same Everywhere. I don't know how to cut'n paste the set list from Nottingham.

It made me feel I should think more about things too. Watching Morrissey watching the video made me have a few tears. I've not felt like that before. I may or may not change my eating habits, we'll see. It was powerful, I know that much.

There was a rather large double-chinned young man dressed in Berghaus anorak, (how chic?), near me who, during Meat is Murder, was loudly excusing the meat industry, saying "that was all obviously filmed in the eighties and things are a lot better now" . Well, no, I don't believe they are. Millions of animals are slaughtered, business does not care much for animal welfare. This is why the video needs to be shown. People eat animals and yet people walk around with the idea in their heads that there are "good" ways to kill animals so that they can be eaten.

Ah mouse brain ! Your still confused aren't you ? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Benny-the-British-Butcher

'You're'. It is a contraction of 'you' and 'are' with the apostrophe indicating the omission.

As in 'you're an illiterate and lonely c***'.

Yet it's perfectly normal for you to waste your time and come on here and point out other peoples' actions as not being normal.

And it's even more normal for a couple of trolls to spend all day every day on an internet forum, using multiple aliases to attack a pop star...? It's the idea that he obviously thought everyone was too thick to work out it was the same person using a different name that's really insulting. :D

Watching the Meat is Murder video at the concert in Hannover last year, I felt more protected than at home when watching these videos on my laptop screen alone and then falling into this abyss of helplessness and misery accompanying the pictures. Also seeing Morrissey confronting himself with these images, made me feel better, strange enough. There was a woman standing in front of me, while they showed the video, and after a few seconds she turned her back to the stage and looked at me instead for the rest of the video, which was kind of strange, standing there, nose to nose with this person, who wasn't saying a word. Anyway, for me it was a good experience, because now I know now that I can bear reality better when being in a crowd. And I don't want to turn my back to the misery of these poor creatures.

Turning totally away from it is a bit much, surely just look downwards instead? I wonder if she did it because she agreed with it, or was trying to avoid it.
I certainly wouldn't (and couldn't) watch things like that by myself. It is better when in a crowd, I agree. I hadn't thought about that before.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a rather large double-chinned young man dressed in Berghaus anorak, (how chic?), near me who, during Meat is Murder, was loudly excusing the meat industry, saying "that was all obviously filmed in the eighties and things are a lot better now" . Well, no, I don't believe they are. Millions of animals are slaughtered, business does not care much for animal welfare. This is why the video needs to be shown. People eat animals and yet people walk around with the idea in their heads that there are "good" ways to kill animals so that they can be eaten.

Maybe he works for a butchers!

I'm very glad he noticed my comment about his yellow shirt and choose to wearth the blue one instead :)

A., Mirror hour confrery.

And it's even more normal for a couple of trolls to spend all day every day on an internet forum, using multiple aliases to attack a pop star...? It's the idea that he obviously thought everyone was too thick to work out it was the same person using a different name that's really insulting. :D

nS2BY5i.gif

He uses the inhaler for quite some time now, doesn't he? How long since someone first noticed it? I can remember Krakow in 2011, I think ...

Yes it was at the Krakow Studio Club concert on July 22, 2011. In the post-show thread it says

"My only concern was the throat sprays that were consumed, but for the record his voice was top notch."

"Yes, it was a throat spray. He quite openly came on stage with it in his mouth, but like I said, don't let that take anything away from the show,
it was withouth fault one of the best."

But I can't remember an earlier recollection of the use of an inhaler.

Back
Top Bottom