Bournemouth - Bournemouth International Centre (Mar.14, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Smiler With Knife / Scandinavia / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not A Man / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before // Speedway

setlist provided by sorrow of stamford bridge and Andy G.

Last edited:
f*** off and die, you miserable c***.

Here's a sample of some of your 46 wonderful contributions to this website over the past 4 years:

"And we thought you'd already died of verbal diarrhoea, barley c***! Never mind. Fingers crossed you and your family all succumb to it soon." - March 10th 2015
"You really are as insidious, irritating, boring and self-obsessed as Barleymoan. Just f*** off and die, you complete and utter twat." - December 8th 2014
"No, you're embarrassing, Johnny. End of story. Hopefully you'll come a long and painful cropper soon. And not before time, you tedious piece of shit." - December 1st 2014
"f*** off, you c***." - February 16th, 2014
"You really are a total knob." - October 31st 2013
"What a f***ing twat you are" - October 28th, 2013

"Pot kettle black" - November 14th 2014
"Excuse me, but isn't this a case of pot calling kettle black?" - December 9th 2013
"But you're a shit-stirring twat who likes the sound of his own relentless twaddle a little bit too much. Why don't you just start a diary? None of your musings are about Morrissey; they're about you're own f***ing absurdly over-inflated ego. Bizarrely all the stuff you falsely accuse Moz of - the vanity, the hatred, the pettiness, the shallowness, the bitterness - you are COMPLETELY guilty of: pot, kettle, black." - November 3rd 2013

You're consistent if nothing else. It was a very interesting read. You also tell us that your name is Paul and you provide a mobile phone number. I'm glad that you've decided to notice me.

Not to worry, I'm sure I'll come 'a cropper' soon. Morrissey has henchmen who can deal with the likes of me , but until then I hope we can have many intellectually stimulating exchanges , on here or over the phone. I'm looking forward to seeing what opinions on Morrissey you have to offer. I haven't seen any yet, but surely they're worthwhile, if your off-topic musings are anything to go by.

For now, please only respond with comments regarding tonight's Bournemouth show, as that's what we're here to discuss. There are other threads you can visit to unburden yourself from the rest of your non-Morrissey related thoughts. Or start a diary. Personally, I'm waiting to analyse the setlist, and don't have time to discuss other topics at the moment.
All the best.

Wrong about almost everything f***face.
Who gives a f*** about you and any of the faeces you post. I am not sure what you get off on, but you are disturbed in many ways.

Hello Noel, have you met AliasBromide? He provides a phone number if you'd like to get acquainted. I can't discuss what I get off on at the moment, as I'm waiting to analyse tonight's setlist for any changes, and then to ponder what the setlist might be in Cardiff. But if you really want to know what gets me off then you can send me your phone number in a PM. You, AliasBromide, and I can have a three-way conversation when I'm not otherwise engaged. But I hope you're prepared for what you're about to hear.
Regards.

What precisely was I ' wrong ' about? Do you think I 'll stop here?

I'm amazed you managed to stay on stage for another full show . Let 's see if you can do the same for the remaining dates . Birmingham is D-Day . I used to play in a pub darts team every Friday night . I've got pinpoint accuracy. I could get a lump of cheese into your gob from 50 yards away .

Born to Harangue[/QUOT

Rhanks for your input tossbag

I see you still haven't discovered how to quote posts correctly. Not to worry, you'll get there. Forums are tough. You might have a very busy life and haven't had time to find out. You can contact the site administrator or moderators and one of them will explain it to you. Have you met AliasBromide and Noel? We're going to have a three-way conversation together, but you can join in if you like. I'm going to tell them what I 'get off on'. It would be exciting to have one more listener. Send a PM and I'll call your phone some time after 3am when I'm just settling into bed. Be ready for me.
Regards.

Please go shove a blue rose up your asshole. Nobody thinks you're Morrissey.
That's one of the things that gets me off. I can't wait to tell AliasBromide, Surface, and Noel about it in graphic detail. But it can't happen until after I see the setlist. I must keep my priorities in order.
Regards.

3-0 Morrissey. Another win for the good guys.
You, AliasBromide, Surface, CrystalGeezer, Noel, and Evennow all responded directly to my posts - that's six points to me. Although I appreciate the many points you're giving me, please don't respond again unless it's about something Morrissey related. Specifically about Bournemouth and the upcoming shows. I'm here to discuss the tour and highlight Morrissey's hypocrisies, so if you can all stop trying to capture my attention and take the conversation down irrelevant paths then I'd appreciate it.
All the best.

It seems as though your post is...at the very least...misdirected. It is clear you have questions for Morrissey, and as everyone here knows...he does not read what is posted here. Seems like a complete waste of time, but this website allows you a platform to express your views. I only hope for you the platform is made of wet cardboard.

One of the worst metaphors I've come across in quite a while. Try harder when you're going up against me. It's a website, there's no physical platform, and there's no cardboard. Are you having delusions? Am I supposed to be standing on wet cardboard, and then fall through? What happens after that? I'd like to know how 'everyone here knows...he does not read what is posted here'. I might believe that if it wasn't for the t-shirt, the Steyn case, Kristeen Young's comment, and Matt Walker and Les Brown sending messages to DavidT for him to post on the website. The chances are that he does keep up with what's going on here. He's vain and wants to see what's being said about him. What evidence do you have to refute me? Let's hear it. I only hope for you that it's not made of wet cardboard.

Regards
Born to Harangue

Last edited:
"Born to Harangue" (and similar) isn't the main problem, the poster at least registered and so can be placed on your ignore list and made invisible. The annoying part is the replies which then repeatedly quote that post which is then visible. At least try to not quote please.

Sounds like another great show tonight!

Mr Sheep...AKA.....Born to Harangue, Brummieboy and Benny the blowhard and Barley corn...got one word for you.....Baaaaaaaaaaa:lbf:

Last edited:
he appears to be getting wider, and the popeye shirts dont help.

you will have to fight most of twitter, as they its all over on there about the lameness of the shows.
will you fight like a boy or a girl, swishing and slapping?

thisisforlovers
1 hour ago · Bournemouth International Centre
I can die very very happy now oh god Moz I love u SO MUCH

"No you don't"
"Next week it'll be someone else":D

Matthew Ira Walker kicked over the kick drum and threw down the snare (?). A little unnecessary if you ask me. Great playing from him and the others in the gang. I thought Morrissey's voice sounded great and he was in v. good humour. What was it he said about Brighton? - something about how some people prefer Brighton and its attractions. Sounding quite camp I thought. Following whoops he said at least 16 people in the audience were from Brighton. At the end he said he'd see us again .....perhaps in Brighton.

Any news yet on if Sicknote Steve made an appearance in Bournemouth this evening or did he have his mum call in sick for him again ? And if he bothered to wander on to the stage , was he there to see it through to the end, or did he go and pull a ' Bournemouth Runner' half-way through? L M F A O ! !

He will have if my mates in Bournemouth stayed true to their promise to pelt him with chunks of parmesan and other delicious cheese - based delicacies as soon as he launched in to his Liars Anthem ' Meat is Murder '.

Ste-Mo croons: " and death for no reason is MUR-* cough ** cough ** chokes * -collapses on stage holding his throat, then gets back up- WHO THREW THIS PIECE OF CHEESE IN MY MOUTH WHILE I WAS SINGING ? WHO ? WHO ? TURN ON THE HOUSE LIGHTS ! Reveal yourself, my boy . Actually Boz , you deal with this , I'm leaving : GOODBYE ! "

Let's hope my very close mates in Bournemouth were able to hit the BULLSEYE ! You 'd be standing there with egg on your face - AS USUAL - but this time an actual egg , from a poor tortured chicken in a poultry farm .

It will be me with the ammunition in Birmingham , front row and centre in the middle of all the casualties , with my mohican hairstyle , clapping , until I 've had enough and I rush forward with my pork chop and SPLAT ! I've got an aim like the American Sniper too , so don't think for a second that I 'll miss . Except I won 't be fighting for my country , I'll be fighting for the liberation of cattle everywhere , from the likes of you .

Maybe I'll pour glue on one side of the succulent pork chop , so when it lands on your face it will take forever to get off . I can 't wait to see you stumbling around the stage with a pork chop glued to your face . INHALE IT ! Let's see you inhale the unholy stench of murder . The same murder you're sanctioning when you savour the flavour of the murderous cheese back stage before the show starts .

How does it feel rolling around in your tummy ? ? Are you content for calves to be forcefully separated from their mothers, abused and violated on a regular basis to produce milk for your tea and cheese for your rider, and then slaughtered once they've outlived their ' usefulness ' ? Steven you're up to your neck . The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming . You 've got the blood of hundreds of dairy cows on your hands , and yet you continue to lecture your paying audience about their personal dietary choices . How do you sleep ?

Born to Harangue

Benny or Bummie using a new ID? The vegetarian hypocrisy schtick and the self-admiring verbiage sounds like Bummie to me, the same Bummie who recently insisted (for the umpteenth time) that he was gone for good...

Great show - he was in top mood.
So bad that I just was able to get a seat ticket. Sitting qctually was a bit lame,won't do that again.
Moz in UK is really different, so much more energy, from audience and from himself. My first show in UK and it really was worth it to stay 3 days at the seaside :).

Played Everyday is like sunday for all mothers, cause tomorrow is mothers day and because he's so nice ;-)
Smiler with a knife was a sensation played live!
IBEH replacing PATSE should please many, me included.
Speedway (encore) break:,Bournemouth ladada, Bournemouth ladadada, Bournemouth strikes again...
Bullfighter after Meat is murder fits, much better than in Groningen where EILS was following which destroyed the feeling for my beloved Song.

Negatve (if at all,moaning on high level): backlights on stage were shining in my face directly during Worldpeace until Neil Cassidy - feels like looking directly into the sun, impossible to follow the stage show - so just close your eyes and Listen...

Plus: Tour poster sold out after show. And no drinks after show,evrybody had to leave. All around just saturday night teenage parties :-(
Sitting at hotel bar now,great :)

It was worth coming back tonight, to read this.
Thanks for posting :)

Hazard
England.

did this post get any better? i fell asleep an hour in. is it me or does anyone else think that "twilight" fan fiction centered around peter murphy having sex with that primary protagonist girl, the one who looks as if she is constantly smelling that english boy's gas, would be a faster paced read with a bit more larfs? barry fincklestein could punch up that post and it could maybe work, on FOX...

Any news yet on if Sicknote Steve made an appearance in Bournemouth this evening or did he have his mum call in sick for him again ? And if he bothered to wander on to the stage , was he there to see it through to the end, or did he go and pull a ' Bournemouth Runner' half-way through? L M F A O ! !

He will have if my mates in Bournemouth stayed true to their promise to pelt him with chunks of parmesan and other delicious cheese - based delicacies as soon as he launched in to his Liars Anthem ' Meat is Murder '.

Ste-Mo croons: " and death for no reason is MUR-* cough ** cough ** chokes * -collapses on stage holding his throat, then gets back up- WHO THREW THIS PIECE OF CHEESE IN MY MOUTH WHILE I WAS SINGING ? WHO ? WHO ? TURN ON THE HOUSE LIGHTS ! Reveal yourself, my boy . Actually Boz , you deal with this , I'm leaving : GOODBYE ! "

Let's hope my very close mates in Bournemouth were able to hit the BULLSEYE ! You 'd be standing there with egg on your face - AS USUAL - but this time an actual egg , from a poor tortured chicken in a poultry farm .

It will be me with the ammunition in Birmingham , front row and centre in the middle of all the casualties , with my mohican hairstyle , clapping , until I 've had enough and I rush forward with my pork chop and SPLAT ! I've got an aim like the American Sniper too , so don't think for a second that I 'll miss . Except I won 't be fighting for my country , I'll be fighting for the liberation of cattle everywhere , from the likes of you .

Maybe I'll pour glue on one side of the succulent pork chop , so when it lands on your face it will take forever to get off . I can 't wait to see you stumbling around the stage with a pork chop glued to your face . INHALE IT ! Let's see you inhale the unholy stench of murder . The same murder you're sanctioning when you savour the flavour of the murderous cheese back stage before the show starts .

How does it feel rolling around in your tummy ? ? Are you content for calves to be forcefully separated from their mothers, abused and violated on a regular basis to produce milk for your tea and cheese for your rider, and then slaughtered once they've outlived their ' usefulness ' ? Steven you're up to your neck . The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming . You 've got the blood of hundreds of dairy cows on your hands , and yet you continue to lecture your paying audience about their personal dietary choices . How do you sleep ?

Born to Harangue

"Born to Harangue" (and similar) isn't the main problem, the poster at least registered and so can be placed on your ignore list and made invisible. The annoying part is the replies which then repeatedly quote that post which is then visible. At least try to not quote please.

I trust therefore that I won't be forced to endure any more of your off-topic responses to my posts as I'm now invisible. Let's keep it that way. That's one less knight riding in and attempting to protect their damsel in distress Morrissey from having his reputation dragged into disrepute (as if he hasn't done that himself). Every criticism levelled against him has been entirely legitimate.

I'd advise "Surface" (and similar) to do the same and put me on ignore. If you can't handle adult conversations then you need to, in a sense, 'child proof' your profile from what you deem to be negative or antagonistic influences. It's better for you to remove yourself from the adult world and enter into a safer environment, if you're unable to process what's being said in a mature way.

I wouldn't want to be indirectly responsible for causing a crisis situation in the life of anyone here, where they put themselves or their loved ones in danger because of something that was said about Morrissey on an internet forum. I could already sense some cognitive disrepair in the responses.

The sensible thing to do from here would be to place me on ignore, and revert to your child-like state where you're free from anyone saying anything challenging, and where you can think positive thoughts about Morrissey without disruption. Otherwise you're on an adult website where you'll have to handle difficult topics with a lot more dignity than you've managed so far.

You've each been given your options, and I'm not going to explain this again. If you don't have the mental capacity to deal in a responsible manner with what's being said, then place me on ignore. That's my final word on this matter.

Regards
Born to Harangue

Sounds like another great show tonight!

Mr Sheep...AKA.....Born to Harangue, Brummieboy and Benny the blowhard and Barley corn...got one word for you.....Baaaaaaaaaaa:lbf:

Presumably the laughing face at the end indicates that this is supposed to be a humorous post? Thank you for making that clear, because it wasn't immediately obvious from the words themselves. Good for you for coming up with this 'Mr. Sheep' nickname, but don't strain yourself.

Stick to posting YouTube videos and other leisurely activities which require minimal brain power. I wouldn't want you to have an aneurysm.

Regards
Born to Harangue

Benny or Bummie using a new ID? The vegetarian hypocrisy schtick and the self-admiring verbiage sounds like Bummie to me, the same Bummie who recently insisted (for the umpteenth time) that he was gone for good...

And for the umpteenth time you post something irrelevant to the discussion at hand, instead commenting on absent posters with whom you're quite evidently obsessed. If you are that determined to drive people off an internet forum, and paranoid that it might be one of them when a new name appears, the problem is more likely with you.

If you're the type of person who is deeply affected by people saying things online that he doesn't like, then your options are: avoid this type of website completely, or sign up and put the persons in question on ignore. While you're at it, if you choose the second option, put me on ignore too.

Regards
Born to Harangue

did this post get any better? i fell asleep an hour in. is it me or does anyone else think that "twilight" fan fiction centered around peter murphy having sex with that primary protagonist girl, the one who looks as if she is constantly smelling that english boy's gas, would be a faster paced read with a bit more larfs? barry fincklestein could punch up that post and it could maybe work, on FOX...

I'm flattered that your first post since November is directed at me, but please don't waste your time posting again until you have something relevant to say about Morrissey and his current tour.

Regards
Born to Harangue

Last edited:
Violence begets violence. The natural reactions to seeing a film like "Farm to fridge" is desensitisation, fear and aggression. Since seeing it, as a meat eater, yes, I have felt guilt but the over riding emotion is sadness and aggression. I'm sad to say that after being one of Mozza's greatest fans I won't be going to see him again. I don't need to feel this way about myself. Ironically Morrissey will no doubt think good riddance, but if the shoe were on the other foot, mi casa es su casa my friend

I trust therefore that I won't be forced to endure any more of your off-topic responses to my posts as I'm now invisible. Let's keep it that way. That's one less knight riding in and attempting to protect their damsel in distress Morrissey from having his reputation dragged into disrepute (as if he hasn't done that himself). Every criticism levelled against him has been entirely legitimate.

I'd advise "Surface" (and similar) to do the same and put me on ignore. If you can't handle adult conversations then you need to, in a sense, 'child proof' your profile from what you deem to be negative or antagonistic influences. It's better for you to remove yourself from the adult world and enter into a safer environment, if you're unable to process what's being said in a mature way.

I wouldn't want to be indirectly responsible for causing a crisis situation in the life of anyone here, where they put themselves or their loved ones in danger because of something that was said about Morrissey on an internet forum. I could already sense some cognitive disrepair in the responses.

The sensible thing to do from here would be to place me on ignore, and revert to your child-like state where you're free from anyone saying anything challenging, and where you can think positive thoughts about Morrissey without disruption. Otherwise you're on an adult website where you'll have to handle difficult topics with a lot more dignity than you've managed so far.

You've each been given your options, and I'm not going to explain this again. If you don't have the mental capacity to deal in a responsible manner with what's being said, then place me on ignore. That's my final word on this matter.

Regards
Born to Harangue

Presumably the laughing face at the end indicates that this is supposed to be a humorous post? Thank you for making that clear, because it wasn't immediately obvious from the words themselves. Good for you for coming up with this 'Mr. Sheep' nickname, but don't strain yourself.

Stick to posting YouTube videos and other leisurely activities which require minimal brain power. I wouldn't want you to have an aneurysm.

Regards
Born to Harangue

And for the umpteenth time you post something irrelevant to the discussion at hand, instead commenting on absent posters with whom you're quite evidently obsessed. If you are that determined to drive people off an internet forum, and paranoid that it might be one of them when a new name appears, the problem is more likely with you.

If you're the type of person who is deeply affected by people saying things online that he doesn't like, then your options are: avoid this type of website completely, or sign up and put the persons in question on ignore. While you're at it, if you choose the second option, put me on ignore too.

Regards
Born to Harangue

I'm flattered that your first post since November is directed at me, but please don't waste your time posting again until you have something relevant to say about Morrissey and his current tour.

Regards
Born to Harangue

GO AWAY YOU FOOL ! You sound like an 'articulate' 12 year old that's really just a f***ING PRICK. You're sat at home alone typeing these disaturous comments. GET A LIFE. Even Moz managed to do that you silly bastard.

Anyone know if the Queen shirts were still for sale?

Yes they were, as were the new Bullfighter ones that the band wore

- - - Updated - - -

What was the paper he was fidgeting with/ smoking??

He rolled up a piece of paper from his pocket, leant against a speaker and pretended to smoke.

Rat (who hates this place but is happy to give info to genuine fans!)

Well said Mabuk

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom