Bought my Wireless tickets :-)

Yeah, I don't understand... You go to the page, enter your pass code, and it gives the total for all the tickets. Anyone sorted this out?:confused:

Grah.

I wish I didn't live in the US. D:

Yeah, I don't understand... You go to the page, enter your pass code, and it gives the total for all the tickets. Anyone sorted this out?:confused:

I don't know, it did say that 'general admission' was £20-£45 if i remember correctly, which seems like quite a wider range for something 'general' so maybe it's half price, rather than 2-for-1?

If not, I might end up with eight tickets, lol. Ah well.

Just paranoid I'll delete that message now though! lol

I don't know, it did say that 'general admission' was £20-£45 if i remember correctly, which seems like quite a wider range for something 'general' so maybe it's half price, rather than 2-for-1?

If not, I might end up with eight tickets, lol. Ah well.

Just paranoid I'll delete that message now though! lol

Punched in for four, and it gave total of £94. I saw the listing as 20-45 as well, but in the drop down box for the price range, next to where you enter the number of tickets, it only lists £20... There is no 2 for 1 it seems.

We just called ticketmaster. The tickets are £40 each! That's why. So, the tickets you purchase from the 02 code are already discounted at the 2 for 1 price apparently. Hope that helps.

Got mine too! All a bit weird having tickets on your mobile :)

Just got mine, ordered two tickets for a total of £48.50. Does this mean i've ended up with four tickets? The 2 for 1 thing is confusing me...

Got mine! 2 for £48.50, so not sure what this 2 for 1 deal thing really amounts to. Not really bothered - as far as I'm concerned I've paid £24.25 per ticket to see Morrissey (have very little interest in who else might be on the bill) which is fair enough.

Not a bad day as my 'Introducing Morrissey' VHS arrived today too! :)

:tears::tears::tears: I really want to go but i have to go to Summer school. Plus i don't know if i could be bothered with all the hassel with an other festival- i don't like festivals .. but i REALLY want to see Morrissey again!

Just got mine, ordered two tickets for a total of £48.50. Does this mean i've ended up with four tickets? The 2 for 1 thing is confusing me...

so you can only buy two if you want a discount on e the ticket the and sell the one you dont need since i would go only by myself..
and a single ticket?

and this cell phone discount thing only works when you got a cell phone( o i dont have one)logically-stupid question :o
i dont so i just buy it from ticketmaster then and purchase it from them at the 28 th march when the official sale sale starts there?
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/2200404BAA9BA35F?artistid=943243&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
i am not sure - no- i actually now pretty much nmyself i should better not go save the money since i still pay the rates back from my trip to england in february and the cancelled NY thing but the call for the concert is just too strong..
and i dont like festivals at all..im not the "tent" type...
and i think since he said he plays europe this fall he will come and this festival wouldnt be the only occasion-right
and he will surely include some uk concerts in fall /winter this year!
they only said in this press thing the "only" concert this summer not the only one this year-riiight?!

With Morrissey, Beck and The National so far announced for that day i'm very tempted...very.

Back
Top Bottom