Boston, MA - Wang Theatre (Oct. 5, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / You're The One For Me, Fatty / A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Spring-Heeled Jim / Maladjusted / Let Me Kiss You / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Speedway / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Fantastic Bird / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over / I'm OK By Myself // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by FROSTY

Last edited:
Great setlist. Boston fans are lucky...though you wouldn't be able to tell from watching the S-H Jim video... statues.

So from what I can work out so far, from various posts above, he played:

You Have Killed Me
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
You're The One For Me, Fatty
Alma Matters
A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
Spring-Heeled Jim
Maladjusted
Let Me Kiss You
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Everyday Is Like Sunday
To Give (The Reason I Live)
Speedway
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Fantastic Bird
People Are The Same Everywhere
Meat Is Murder
Scandinavia
I Know It's Over
I'm OK By Myself
How Soon Is Now?

Any more? Seems quite a few already. Anyone got a clue on the actual order?

(Thanks !Viva Hate! and various 'Anonymous')

Last edited by a moderator:

Courtesy of Youtube user Belfrank

Courtesy of Youtube user brandwashed

1. You have killef
2. Alma
3. Fatty
4. Rush and a push
5. Paris
6. Ouija
7. Everyday
8. Spring heeled
9. Maladjusted
10. Let me kiss you
11. To give
12. Speedway
13. Last night
14. Fantastic bird
15. People are the same
16. Meat is murder
17. Scandinavia
18. I know it's over
19. Im ok by myself
20. How soon is now

1. You have killef
2. Alma
3. Fatty
4. Rush and a push
5. Paris
6. Ouija
7. Everyday
8. Spring heeled
9. Maladjusted
10. Let me kiss you
11. To give
12. Speedway
13. Last night
14. Fantastic bird
15. People are the same
16. Meat is murder
17. Scandinavia
18. I know it's over
19. Im ok by myself
20. How soon is now

Awesome. Thanks Frosty.

What a set-list. Complete curve-balls in the shape of S-H Jim and FB.

One of the newer additions from last night that I'd really been wanting to hear:
"A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours"

courtesy of Youtube Channel: murphmgh

One of the newer additions from last night that I'd really been wanting to hear:
"A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours"

Thanks again Giselle, surely one of the highlights of the set.
And once again I have to question, if this song isn't enough to get that crowd moving, what would it take?

The night of the the living dead.

It's a cracking set-list. The further in time he goes more from his last studio album, the more (it seems) Morrissey is able to distinguish the wheat from the chaff in his back catalogue.
Make the most, folks. If/when the new album comes out, in every concert you'll have to sit through 40 minutes of mediocre indie-plod if 'People Are The Same' and 'Action' are an indicator of what's in store.

Thanks for the live 'JIM' Gisselle...
setlist is 5 times better than he did past one and a half year in UK, Europe and Asia, South America

Enjoy the shows you lucly ones in the USA

How can it be five times better when it's THE SAME apart from A Rush And A Push, Springheeled Jim and Fantastic Bird?

I went to the show and was in the 13th row, center. I thought Morrissey sounded like he had a bad cold. A lot of his low notes sounded scratchy, like he was struggling. And he backed off and let the audience sing a lot of the higher parts like in How Soon is Now, 'I am human and I need to be loved.' He rarely addressed the crowd and when he did, he sounded tired, like he just ran a few miles. There were highlights. Fatty and How Soon Is Now were pretty good. I thought the sound was pretty bad. His higher notes sounded terribly shrill and tinny. I'm not sure if the sound got better after the first few songs or if my ears began to tolerate and ignore it. I've seen morrissey 4 or 5 times and a huge fan but I wasn't very happy about this show. He looked and sounded old and tired too many times, although in between a few highlights.

Wonderful show. Jaw hit floor on Fantastic Bird as I love that one. New lighting rig make for some cool displays. As for the crowd being mellow, welcome to Boston. Plus it was a seated venue. But everyone was standing, singing and enjoying themselves from my vantage point.

Will never tire of Fatty, Maladjusted.

Oh there were also about 4 or 6 stage invaders during the encore. Not sure if that has been mentioned yet.

Meant to go to Strangeways after party but the wife was shattered so we called the night and headed home.

Jesus, I thought that seated shows in New York were kind of lame, but this crowd looks like they are waiting for a bus or something. A far cry from the atmosphere of a LA/UK gig.

Did he say "Welcome to the Wang"?

that would have so been worth the price of admission if he said that.

Morrissey, if you are reading this, please pick another song to take your shirt off to. Let me kiss you has been in every tour since it was released.

He was in top form vocally. It was nice hearing some of the songs that I have not heard them do live such as "To Give {the reason I live}" which was outstanding on the Jimmy K show. Overall I was happy.
I was fortunate enough to see him with The Smiths so the one {and only one} bad point was hearing the Smiths songs. For some reason they always leave me flat . It almost looks like he does not enjoy playing them and only adds them to the set for the longtime fans. The audience was pretty mellow. I think that the older tours had more Moz devotees. There were a lot of people who did not know certain songs but that is to be expected in Boston with its large college based audiences.
The highlight was Morrissey's vocals. He voice is stronger than ever and he will always be the best at what he does. I would suggest to anyone who has not seen him perform live to get a ticket and go. You will not be 'disappointed'.
Rob/Boston

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom