Boring

Time has cancelled the growth of a number of my folicles. I want the time and hair back. Can anyone help me? :blushing:

I did buy a new recliner tonight. It seats two side/side. Now my little girl and I can relax in style. :cool:

Does it have the secret compartment armrest to hide snacks and remotes in?
Any massaging fingers built in?

I met him a few days ago. That was pretty un-boring. :)

Not quite that high fluten, but I suppose I could build a few of those things into it over time. It's just really big, so there is lots of opportunity for growth. ;)

Um, I think what will grow will be the rear end sitting in the chair. :)

Grammar, dear boy... I've got, not I got.

Well since we're on the subject of grammar, let's talk about something really funny: the conjugation of the verb "to throw".
Throw your homework into the fiiiiiiiiiiiire: Jette tes devoirs au feu (not "Jete".)

Now, wasn't that hilarious? :straightface: Eh? What we wouldn't do to make people larf! :rolleyes:

BOOM BOOM!

Is that you in your avatar? You are adorable.

My avatar isn't me, in case you were wondering.

Thank you! Yeah, it's me... I was holding my hair back, its a little bigger than what it appears to be there.
And I knew it wasn't you, isn't that Lara Croft?

Try being bald, babe. You look cute in your avatar, don't worry about it. :D

Hah, I am waiting! Congratulations on your copper hairs, hope they spread! (Black hair is almost a curse, my sister has it.)

Well since we're on the subject of grammar, let's talk about something really funny: the conjugation of the verb "to throw".
Throw your homework into the fiiiiiiiiiiiire: Jette tes devoirs au feu (not "Jete".)

Now, wasn't that hilarious? :straightface: Eh? What we wouldn't do to make people larf! :rolleyes:

BOOM BOOM!

I was thinking the same but my French is not good enough so I didn't dare to intervene, Pup. :blushing:

Tags
boring solowers jete = winkwink soloneedsrobby winkwink ftw!
Back
Top Bottom